Remember this pic? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember this pic?

You were saying something about Queens?

clear.gif

"Queens" and "Ho's" - What better describes NY? Sounds like the old Lincoln Tunnel stroll, eh? Bretta's finally come home!

2h2k3g0-1.jpg

I think that's one of your 4 wins against us in the past decade:lol:

so 2 pics have been posted and that's 2 of your 4 wins against us. I think I can find more good pics from our 16 wins in the same time frame.

yes and ricky is our jet killer. payback time.

And that great winning % has got you just TWO Super Bowl titles. You aren't an elite franchise, you are a good all-time franchise. You think you are the Yankees of the NFL when you are closer to the Mets of the NFL.

I don't talk trash, I take it out when uninformed posters like you attack my teams.

Do you ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over... i feel like i've seen you post the exact same thing multiple times before

ricky_williams_1-1.jpg

I love this pic!!!!!!! Just a little some em some em to get the juices flowing for week one against the Jets!:up:

Thats actually an offensive personal foul facemask this year 15 yards back :shakeno:

Do you ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over... i feel like i've seen you post the exact same thing multiple times before

Different posters come at me w/ silly, meaningless "winning seasons" arguments. I have to tell them the truth.

Ricky Williams is 4-1 vs the Jets.

4-2, we beat him when he was in NO. The only good Jet team he beat was the first game of '02 when we were in the midst of a 3 game losing streak being outscored 102-12. Other than that we were 6-10 in '03 when he beat us twice(2nd game a blown call on a 2 pt conversion wouyld have sent the game to OT) and he beat us when we were 4-12 in '05.

Back
Top Bottom