Remember this pic? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember this pic?

Miami Dolphins all time record 369W 267 Losses for a .580 winning percentage, best in the NFL

New York Jets all time record 322 Wins and 394 losses (LMAO, more losses than wins) for .450 winning (if you want to call it that) percentage. Congrats, you are better than the Cardinals, Falcons, Bungles, Texans, Saints and Bucs that's it. I even included the AFL days, which brought us down and brought you up. You guys have been, are, and always will be one of the worst Franchises in NFL history.

And that great winning % has got you just TWO Super Bowl titles. You aren't an elite franchise, you are a good all-time franchise. You think you are the Yankees of the NFL when you are closer to the Mets of the NFL.

Dude you come in here and talk trash to everyone, your lucky the Mods let you keep trolling here.

Besides being 4-12, you dont have a leg to stand on atm. The jets suck almost as bad as the dolphins do CURRENTLY so back the F off until you can prove your as good as you say you are.

I don't talk trash, I take it out when uninformed posters like you attack my teams.

And that great winning % has got you just TWO Super Bowl titles. You aren't an elite franchise, you are a good all-time franchise. You think you are the Yankees of the NFL when you are closer to the Mets of the NFL.

I don't talk trash, I take it out when uninformed posters like you attack my teams.

Whats so uninformed about a 4-12 team? Not much to talk about there, is there?

Who was the first guy on this thread talking trash?

I'll give you a clue.

I think that's one of your 4 wins against us in the past decade:lol:

so 2 pics have been posted and that's 2 of your 4 wins against us. I think I can find more good pics from our 16 wins in the same time frame.

If you come to another team's forum and start trashing that team, don't start crying when people respond with facts which you don't like.

I never said we didn't stink last year.

Give nyjunc a break, he has been a good member of these forums for a long time.. Lets face it, both the Jets and the Dolphins have been in the dumps for a long time, in fact the Dolphins have been playing like chumps for the past 5 years.. I'm glad the Phins have a storied franchise and love them as much as everyone here, but it would be nice to actually win a championship again, not wallow in a championship run from over 35 years ago.

Give nyjunc a break, he has been a good member of these forums for a long time.. Lets face it, both the Jets and the Dolphins have been in the dumps for a long time, in fact the Dolphins have been playing like chumps for the past 5 years.. I'm glad the Phins have a storied franchise and love them as much as everyone here, but it would be nice to actually win a championship again, not wallow in a championship run from over 35 years ago.

All I'm saying this goes for any NYJ fans out there, is that they dont have any room to talk.

And yes I'm tired of relinquishing the past, I'm ready for history to repeat itself!:woot:

You know the funny thing is if we Lose everyone will be fine but when we WIN week 1 against the Jets. Those poor poor fans...:sidelol: It's win/win for us....:lol:

ricky_williams_1-1.jpg

I love this pic!!!!!!! Just a little some em some em to get the juices flowing for week one against the Jets!:up:

WOW!, move beach, get out of the way!

Who was the first guy on this thread talking trash?

I'll give you a clue.

If you come to another team's forum and start trashing that team, don't start crying when people respond with facts which you don't like.

I wasn't talking trash, I was joking around.

Where have I been crying about facts I don't like?

I never said we didn't stink last year.

Jets 2-12 without the Fins wins in 07. Probably would have been 2-14 for not for our pathetic butts. Comparing both teams in 07 is like arguing whether a Hoover sucks more than a Kirby!

10db320-1.gif

Jets 2-12 without the Fins wins in 07. Probably would have been 2-14 for not for our pathetic butts. Comparing both teams in 07 is like arguing whether a Hoover sucks more than a Kirby!

10db320-1.gif
We did stink and Miami was 0-15 w/o the Ravens last year so what is your point? any way you slice it we come out on top.

Back
Top Bottom