Remember When? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember When?

fins1

Sec 143Row 26 Seats 7,8
Club Member
Reaction score
We got pummelled 31-7 dropping us to 5-4

Boy does 8-4 look GREAT!! If we can keep playing the way we did last week, we win the division. Patsies will lose the next to games.

Top of the division. Caaaaaan youuuuuu diiiiiiig iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

GO FINS

It's because of JAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ricky is there for population. hes like our easy breezy beautiful cover girl. he is there to make espn covers cause of his dreads and his social problems. minor is the real deal. chambers? he disappears too much. mcknight is better than any #2 wr in the nfl. and dont tell me bout bruce cause james fright mcknight is better! u know u scared when mcknight roll into your stadium!

Ive never been so excited to watch a Patriots game before...when theyre not playing the Fins that is

and please, McKnight...we ALL are very aware you're not a fan of Ricky and Chambers, and you want Minor and McKnight on the field. But PLEASE give it a rest. You're part of the 1% of fans out there that feel that way. I mean, Thompson beat out McKnight for the starting spot of #2...and you really think he's better than Chambers?! But you're right, I mean McKnight did catch TWO passes this past week against Dallas, he should get his props too

Originally posted by Snickersbps
Ive never been so excited to watch a Patriots game before...when theyre not playing the Fins that is

and please, McKnight...we ALL are very aware you're not a fan of Ricky and Chambers, and you want Minor and McKnight on the field. But PLEASE give it a rest. You're part of the 1% of fans out there that feel that way. I mean, Thompson beat out McKnight for the starting spot of #2...and you really think he's better than Chambers?! But you're right, I mean McKnight did catch TWO passes this past week against Dallas, he should get his props too

McKnight is better than Thompson, but this guy is a joke. Do I need to bring up the Chambers situation again? For all of those who were here in the offseason, say it loud.. "god no!" :tongue:

I like Minor and he's a great weapon to have on 3rd (or when Rick needs a break), but where do you get that he's better than Ricky? Or that he has been a main factor in the our 8-4 record?

Also, McKnight is better than Chambers? Like I said i'm for all of the Dolphins, but when you compare them its Chambers--hands down.

ChambersOwnz-> I must say I agree with you that McKnight is better than Thompson, I was just trying to use it as leverage to show that he is NOT on Chambers' level...

so what position does Jaj play?!

He is the heart and soul of this team. He is its mojo.

Back
Top Bottom