Reminder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reminder

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I was at the bar this weekend watching baseball and the manager, Miami Mike, asked me to remind everyone about the draft party. The particulars are below.

For everyone's information (fin fans in NY-NJ-CT:

The best Miami Dolphins bar in the NE is having a huge "Fin-Zone NFL Draft party". The particulars are:

4/24/04 from 12:00pm - 6:00pm

Complimentary buffet for Dolfans

Prizes & Giveaways

MUST be in Dolphin Gear

There will be a live call in show to WQAM throughout the day.

Of course, I'm referring to the Ramada East Hanover 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar - 130 Route 10 W, East Hanover, NJ. Very centrally located and easy to get to even from NY. If you don't drive, a bus comes from Port Authority and drops you directly in front of the hotel.

So come join Miami Mike and tons of Dolfans on draft day.

Rooms

njfinfan said:
I was at the bar this weekend watching baseball and the manager, Miami Mike, asked me to remind everyone about the draft party. The particulars are below.

For everyone's information (fin fans in NY-NJ-CT:

The best Miami Dolphins bar in the NE is having a huge "Fin-Zone NFL Draft party". The particulars are:

4/24/04 from 12:00pm - 6:00pm

Complimentary buffet for Dolfans

Prizes & Giveaways

MUST be in Dolphin Gear

There will be a live call in show to WQAM throughout the day.

Of course, I'm referring to the Ramada East Hanover 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar - 130 Route 10 W, East Hanover, NJ. Very centrally located and easy to get to even from NY. If you don't drive, a bus comes from Port Authority and drops you directly in front of the hotel.

So come join Miami Mike and tons of Dolfans on draft day.

He is also offering a special price on rooms for the evening, in case you're driving from a distance. Just call the Sportz Bar and ask for Miami Mike - 973-386-5622.

Back
Top Bottom