Renner at PFF had Miami taking Tank Dell at 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Renner at PFF had Miami taking Tank Dell at 51

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
It would be a luxury pick obviously, but how much fun would that be?

Try covering 3 jet fast guys like Waddle, Hill and Dell, I dare you!

Anyone have the Tank Dell profile handy?

From your reaction JTF he sounds pretty awesome. Let's think all luxury draft for a moment. This Dell or another top WR in the 2nd round and then a 3rd round RB, and or trade down somewhere, acquire another pick, still get the RB but now add a TE or O-line man. I would dig it just for the all in feeling on offense that we are going to be able to blitzkrieg you in the air or on the ground and we already know we are all in on defense with Fangio, Ramsey and Long and on special teams w/ Berrios. Let's go.

Adding Berrios makes going WR early pretty unlikely I just think it would be fun to put that much speed on the field.

Make it a video game.

McDaniel did say he wants playmakers, the more the merrier. I'm in.

Gibbs, Achane, Spears at RB would accomplish a similar objective. Not sure how teams would defend Miami.

Anyone have the Tank Dell profile handy?

From your reaction JTF he sounds pretty awesome. Let's think all luxury draft for a moment. This Dell or another top WR in the 2nd round and then a 3rd round RB, and or trade down somewhere, acquire another pick, still get the RB but now add a TE or O-line man. I would dig it just for the all in feeling on offense that we are going to be able to blitzkrieg you in the air or on the ground and we already know we are all in on defense with Fangio, Ramsey and Long and on special teams w/ Berrios. Let's go.

PFF sucks
I mean he has talent, but that wouldn't be the way I'd go. Also, Dell drops a lot of passes and really isn't someone who wins on 50/50 balls. I think that's the type of receiver Miami needs to complement Hill and Waddle.

If the Dolphins are looking to add playmakers, I think it makes more sense at positions of need like TE or RB.

I respect Pff but thats a dumb projection knowing our team

I think it would be a year early to take one so high (unless a premier talent is slipping) but I would be surprised if we don't select a WR next year on day 1 or 2.

Even before Hill announced he only wants to play 3 more years you have to figure he probably has a fairly small window of elite left in him age wise. Waddle will be due a second contract soon as well. It would be smart to have an heir-apparent in house to replace one of them while still getting quality WR3 snaps. Receiver is probably the second most important position on offense with the current rules.

Back
Top Bottom