Rep/Thanks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rep/Thanks

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Noticed I have been giving Rep to some of the newer guys on here and their rep bar doesnt move.
Normally you can see the Rep Bar Move when someone only has 1 or 2 dots. Is it frozen or something?

Also, is the old Thanks Count ever coming back?

No biggie on either and not important, just curious.
CHubbs

Cubbs, I have noticed the same thing. I have been giving out Rep and havent seen it move either. What up wit dat?

Also, is there a way to know if you have been given rep points?

Also, is there a way to know if you have been given rep points?
With the old format there was a place to see it via your Profile. But I cant find that option anymore. Just like you could used to see your thanked list etc..

Not frozen. I just gave you some rep and it increased by a bar. Perhaps with the new forum rep doesn't move quite as much. Usually whenever I give rep it'll jump by about four bars since I'm a Mod and have a ton of rep. The more rep you have, the more points you can give whenever you give someone rep.

Not frozen. I just gave you some rep and it increased by a bar. Perhaps with the new forum rep doesn't move quite as much. Usually whenever I give rep it'll jump by about four bars since I'm a Mod and have a ton of rep. The more rep you have, the more points you can give whenever you give someone rep.

In that case....Rep away MF'er.

Thanks Jcane, I just tried it on Finfan and it worked. Sorry for the trouble.

So sad that I am a thanks and rep wh*re :)
Chubbs

No big deal. I'm pretty bummed about the thanks disappearing after the server switch. I had over 4,000 thanks at about a 3:1 ratio lol.

Back
Top Bottom