Reply Notifications | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reply Notifications

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
Have the admins ever considered adding a functionality that would send someone a notification when their post gets responded to? For exmaple I post something, and someone hits reply w/ quote and replies to my post, I would get a notification that that post was replied to. IMO its a pain to go back to your messages to see if anyone has reponded to a post.

Has this ever been considered?

About the only thing that we have similar to that is that you can subscribe to any thread you wish. So if anyone replies in that thread that you're subscribed to, you will be emailed letting you know.

If you look under Thread Tools just about the first post of any thread on the right-hand, you'll see the subscribe function in there.

Thanks.. And then I assume you can unsubscribe?

Will you be emailed to our regular emails or notified in Finheaven?
About the only thing that we have similar to that is that you can subscribe to any thread you wish. So if anyone replies in that thread that you're subscribed to, you will be emailed letting you know.

If you look under Thread Tools just about the first post of any thread on the right-hand, you'll see the subscribe function in there.

Back
Top Bottom