Report: Cleveland Browns Wanted To Hire Bill Parcells To Run Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Cleveland Browns Wanted To Hire Bill Parcells To Run Team

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
what ?? Has Haslem lost his mind? I guess he hasnt been following the Miami Dolphins.

The Cleveland Browns wanted to drag former New England Patriots head coach Bill Parcells out of retirement to run their organization. The 72-year-old Parcells last served as vice president of football operations for the Miami Dolphins from 2008 to 2010. He resigned from that role in September 2010. The Browns wanted Parcells to come out of retirement to run the team, although the role he would have filled is unknown, according to Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report. Parcells has been an analyst for ESPN since leaving the NFL.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/02/report-cleveland-browns-wanted-to-hire-bill-parcells-to-run-team/

Typo?? Shouldn't there be an added "i" in the next to the last word of your title?

Maybe Jimmy Haslem wants to get the right people in place for when he goes to jail.
Parcells and Ireland are both available. Maybe they can pry Sparano from the Raiders and reunite the three amigos. Then they could get Dan Henning off his NC rocking chair and recreate the magic playcalling and Paul Pasqualone on Defense. Leave it to the Big Tuna - he knows what he's doing. This could really get the Browns fanbase excited.

Haslem is really giving Dan Snyder a run for his money as worst owner in the league. Ross looks like Dan Rooney by comparison. That is hard to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 13m

Bill Parcells told me last night on @SiriusXMNFL he was NOT offered job by #Browns. Met w owner as consultant

Back
Top Bottom