Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz

Crap......the Vikings could be in position now to sign "Wallace" away from the Phinz :( crap just when I thought da Phinz could land da big fish this year :(

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/257441/report-harvin-traded-to-sea-pending-physical
\

Honestly I don't think Wallace would want to go to Minnesota...He would be the ONLY WR of any consequence on their roster, and Christan Ponder has shown that he's a below average QB with a below average arm.

Tannehill showed last year he can throw the deep ball, and it would seem like a much better fit for Wallace's skill set

The Vikings could replace Harvin with Cruz one for one. What a deal that would be.

They could also get into the Mike Wallace adventure.

I wonder if Seattle's trading for Harvin and giving him a contract will affect Sidney Rice's status. If he's release, I would be interested. For sure.

seattle an san fran gonna be a fun watch for the next half decade...that's for sure...zona and st louis are screwed

Think of how far we've come on the NFC West. Remember when they were the laughing stock?

Now there's two Super Bowl quality power houses in the division that look like they'll stay Super Bowl quality powerhouses for many years.

Yeah. I really think it's a shame that people are so set on Wallace and if we don't land him I hope there isn't a huge blowback. I think if we can get Greg Jennings at a cheaper price that's a better scenario for Miami.

i don't have a problem with that at all...but i wonder about jennings vertical speed and separation on vertical routes...it was missing when i saw him in 2012...if it's just injury related though what a pull for us if we get him here

i think san fran though is gonna really hurt themselves if they let goldson get away...the safety play looks like a big weakness to me if that happens...i'm not a whitner fan for anything other than physical play...

That's great more speed for the Seattle offense. That just bumped that team up a notch.

Glad we won't see either team for the next couple years.

Well maybe in a superbowl :)

John gruden just said on espn 1st round pick way to much to give up for a player with on and off the field issues.

I agree with him, but I'm no expert. I just think that if you look at Harvin's history there... there's no way I'd want that guy on my team. From everything I've read, he is almost as bad as TO.

by the way that potential trade of harvin to new england i mentioned a little while ago i was told about a week later that the pats did in fact have heavy discussions about it but that they were told that minnesota wanted more than just a 1st rounder and that someone was willing to give it up...

i guess we now know that someone was seattle...and i guess we also know all that stuff to the media about him not being available was bunk...

The Vikings could replace Harvin with Cruz one for one. What a deal that would be.

They could also get into the Mike Wallace adventure.

I wonder if Seattle's trading for Harvin and giving him a contract will affect Sidney Rice's status. If he's release, I would be interested. For sure.

Was just speculating this earlier in the thread. He's made sense as a trade target all offseason.

Back
Top Bottom