Report: Wannstedt to Return to Fins!!! (Joke)

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Davie (AP) - After questions were raised concerning Nick Saban's moves during the 2005 NFL draft, Miami Dolphins management acted swiftly by terminating the head coach's contract. At the same time Dolphins owner H. Wayne Huizenga made a substantial contribution to the University of Pittsburgh, making Dave Wannstedt's comeback as head coach of the Miami Dolphins possible.

Reminicent of General Douglas McCarthur's trimphant return to the Philippines during the Second World War, a beaming Dave Wannstedt declared at his press conference, "I have returned!"

The most controversial move Saban made was to draft wide receiver Matt Jones with the second overall pick in the draft. Unfortunately, all 31 other NFL teams thought Jones was more Larry Shannon and less Randy Moss.

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
LostInPatsLand said:
Davie (AP) - After questions were raised concerning Nick Saban's moves during the 2005 NFL draft, Miami Dolphins management acted swiftly by terminating the head coach's contract. At the same time Dolphins owner H. Wayne Huizenga made a substantial contribution to the University of Pittsburgh, making Dave Wannstedt's comeback as head coach of the Miami Dolphins possible.

Reminicent of General Douglas McCarthur's trimphant return to the Philippines during the Second World War, a beaming Dave Wannstedt declared at his press conference, "I have returned!"

The most controversial move Saban made was to draft wide receiver Matt Jones with the second overall pick in the draft. Unfortunately, all 31 other NFL teams thought Jones was more Larry Shannon and less Randy Moss.
wow dont even f-ck around like that! i almost cried :(

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
LostInPatsLand said:

:roflmao:

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
man - where's mercury 40 when you need him

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
d-day said:
man - where's mercury 40 when you need him
Who's he?

If you guys really hate this post, I'll delete it. I thought it was funny when I wrote it. Now I think it's sort of dumb.

Top Bottom