report: woody to sign w/redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

report: woody to sign w/redskins

byebyericky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Found this on another site, don't know how true it is:

"Rushhour Maryland Sportstalk 550" is reporting the Redskins will Sign Damian Woody

6 year $55 million dollar deal with a $12.5 million signing bonus, Woody is expected to sign, in the next day or two possibly tonight. It all depends on how fast his physical results are returned.

no found it on phinzone.com, but I don't know if it has any merit

Originally posted by byebyericky
Found this on another site, don't know how true it is:

"Rushhour Maryland Sportstalk 550" is reporting the Redskins will Sign Damian Woody

6 year $55 million dollar deal with a $12.5 million signing bonus, Woody is expected to sign, in the next day or two possibly tonight. It all depends on how fast his physical results are returned.

my god i hope its true. snyder would be a complete idiot. and also a cheating idiot.

Ok where are the Redskins getting all this money?

The Redskins are going to have to cut every other person on the freakin' roster who's names aren't Brunell, Portis, or Arrington.

Not for nothing but there's a rumor circulating concerning every single free agent of value being on the verge of completing a deal with the Skins.

Originally posted by Amars
Ok where are the Redskins getting all this money?

exactly. wtf are they doing? giving people 1 mill/year and applying the rest in future years with the expectation to cut everyone before then?

Brunell - 40mill
Portis - 55 mill
now Woody at another 55mill?

come on......

This just in, Paul Tagliabue has signed on as the Redskins Vice President of Football Operations!

I'm not buying it...there is no 550 sportstalk on my radio.

Where you located, Phin?

A Google search for "Rushhour Maryland Sportstalk 550" and in all forms and using all the tricks I know with no reasonable results.

False alarm.

Back
Top Bottom