Reporter From Chicago taking a shot at the Fins!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reporter From Chicago taking a shot at the Fins!!

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After a day meeting with Dolphins officials, Tait made a decision any football fan in Chicago would consider a no-brainer: Exploring a chance to play for the Bears instead of coach Dave Wannstedt and the Dolphins.

This guy pissed me off. The real reason John left is b/c we didnt offer him a contract. Im sorry but you cant compare Miami to Chicago. Miami is much more attractive place to live and the Fins are a storied franshise. This guy needs his mouth washed!!

Link

Well he did say any football fan IN Chicago .... and well I would have to say that probably not ALL fans in Chicago are Bears fans but the majority probably are, so it makes sense.

And plus ... Chicago has already had the Wanny Experience so I think it was way more of a crack on Wanny than the Fins.

Not a problem ... I misread it the first time too ... was like .. this guy has to be on something.

keep on mind guys that they won in 86 and we haven't won in 31 damn years so what makes us so much better. Still, I love my Dolphins and always will but is time for everyone on here to stop living in the past and that undefeated year. Is been 31 years and the future is now.Lets make a damn move already!!

Ozzy rules!!

I like how we get all uppity and claim that the Phins are the storied franchise. :lol: We may have had more sustained success recently, but the Bears are clearly a storied franchise.

I think the shot is at Wanny and how he is hated there. Afterall, most of us hate him too so we couldn't disagree with him. Like someone else said, it is more of a shot at Wanny than Miami.

Back
Top Bottom