Reports say a valuable member of the offense got injured today... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reports say a valuable member of the offense got injured today...

Ok, I need help dragging him out back to beat the crap out of him. Who's with me?

LoL....We'll get you back!

I know im new here but thats just wrong

I always take the bait on the injury reports, good one.....now STOP:lol:

Just kidding....

Hi all,

Im new to this site and just wanted to say hello and that im glad camp has started.

I usually post under the name PhinsFreakInH2o(I live in Clearwater Florida) but the name was too long for this site.

Im planning on going to the Practice being held in Orlando and have tixs to the Jets and also the bears game.

Look forward to some good conversations about our fav. team and cant wait until the season begins.

Thats it for now........

Peace and WIT2K.2

My heart! My heart! Sheesh!!!! You scared the friggin daylights outta me!!!!!!

LETS TALK SOME FOOTBALL!

Can Miami win the Superbowl????

I thank GOD we finally have the 2nd most valuable RB in the game. Ricky has come to prove our O-line is not that bad after all. Chambers will have career year if Fielderhead can get him the ball! and with Rob Konrad out of the backfield its time to start slapping people in the face!!! :eek:

Man I've created a monster. Had no idea I'd be sending local area cardiologists THIS much business...

Hey FreakInClearH20 whats up man I'm in Tampa right off North Himes. I work in St.Pete/Clearwater at the Raymond James headquarters.

Hey ckparrothead,

Thanks for the welcome, I'm near Sunset Pt. here in Clearwater and have many friends that work with you at Rayjay. Not wasting your time using those free tixs on Sunday are you??hehe

Wish I didn't have to go to O'town to see the practice; last year was great watching the bucs/dolphins at U Of Tampa.

While driving over to Tampa the brakes on my trooper went out and a rock smashed my windshield going over the bridge. I finally get to the gate and run into Tony Nathan (my 2nd fav. RB of all time) super nice guy and was nice enough to talk to me for about 10 minutes.

Hopefully something goes wrong with my new car, maybe I'll meet Zonka(favorite RB) if I'm lucky,LOL

LOL.

What days were you plannin on bein up in Orlando to go see the scrimmages? I'm thinking about checking out the Saturday scrimmage but I don't think I'd do it unless I was meetin 1 or 2 people there.

I'm definitely going Saturday, the drive to Orlando Saturday will determine if I go Sunday.

Let me know, I'm not even sure who's driving with me. Talked about hooking up with a couple of people from dolfantalk but nothing solid.

The more I think about it the more I'm thinkin bout doin it. I was planning on heading south that weekend to see a chick before she heads up to Pennsylvania where I'll probably see her rarely from here on out, but she's evidently going to Orlando to visit a friend or two there. I'm supposed to go south on sunday to see her.

I could go see both practices on Saturday, and then drive back to tampa saturday night, and then head down south on sunday. Or even better I wish I could find a place to crash in Orlando for the night then I could catch both saturday practices, then pick up the sunday practice too! THEN I'd head back south...Man that would be cool.

Were you planning on heading back saturday night or staying in Orlando?

I would envision myself driving back Saturday night and waking up early Sunday and driving back. That is kind of a pain, but unless I'm forced to party Saturday night in Orlando, that's probably the plan.

Now that I-4 is opened up a bit, it shouldn't be as bad drive as it was the last couple years.

I don't have that many friends living in O'town anymore so im not sure if crashing is an option.

I sure wish it was here in town.......

HEY, did you get tixs yet?? I hear they cost 10.00, is that per day or per scrimmage???? I need to buy those ASAP I guess.

I'm spending wayyyyyy to much cash on tickets these days.
Jets game, bears game, dolphins in O'town and yesterday I bought tickets for Elvis Costello.

You won't be disappointed with Elvis Costello.

Crap I haven't even thought about tickets for the scrimmages. D'OH! Where do I get them? I really think that at the very least I'm gonna hit the Saturday practices. Wanna meet up for them? I'm thinkin I'll prolly head straight for the morning practice and hang there and watch, then after that practice I might hit some lunch somewhere then I might try and tailgate a bit before the afternoon practice.

Then lord only knows what I'd do. I'd probably give the chick a call and see if she's doin anything then I'd probably head back to Tampa. If I head back to tampa saturday night there's no way I'd do the sunday practice cuz i'd have to drive up to O'Town before 9am and then at 11am drive down to the Ft Myers area (port charlotte) to see someone.

Is there a waffle house round here in Tampa somewhere? Wanna meet up somewhere then head out on the road? I'd probably have to follow you cuz I haven't got a clue where the heck I'm goin to the place.

Ticket master is selling the tixs for $10.00 plus the service charge.

Sounds like a plan meeting up then making the trip over, not a long drive really.

I need to see who else is going also so we can plan a spot to meet and also caravan over.

We need to get tixs in advance, Disney's website states you can buy the tickets at the box office. I'm sure the hell not driving over without tickets, rather pay the service charge.

Here is a link for the complex

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...onsgroupingindex?id=RIDrivingDirectionsGrping

It tells you which exit(#64) once you get into Disney, I'll end up calling to verify but that seems right.

I-4 east to Disney get off on exit 64 and give Mickey your wallet.

I ain't givin no Irishman my wallet...

Heh. Aight sounds good. Why don't we do this my AIM screen name is CKBOA, if you have instant messenger IM me and we can make some more definite plans and stuff. I'll get on the ticketmaster website and order tickets for Saturday will probably do will call rather than have them send to me. If you don't have AIM just say so here and I'll shoot you over an email with my phone # or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom