Request for the moderator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Request for the moderator

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
First of all I want to say what a great site this is and although i've only been here a few days I find these fans the most educated and passionate. I look forward to finally having some quality dolphin talk with knowledgable fans since its hard for me to since I live in Philadelphia Eagle territory.

Anyway, I would like to request that the moderator perhaps darken the orange of the text on the board. (Like the titles of threads) Its pretty light and hard on the eyes. Tough to read and things like that. Is it possible to pick a darker orange color or even just use the aqua color. Something a little easier on the eyes would be nice, thats all.

Hmmm.... this is actually something I would mess with. I'm not sure how it would all look. I mean, too much aqua may not look good... and I either want to keep it the same shade of orange or not have orange at all. Give me a minute and I'll change it, and tell me what you think.

This goes for everyone else... let me know what you think :)

well could you perhaps invert the colors or use the orange where there is no text. That way you get to keep teh colors and be eye friendly.

Hmmm.... I really don't like it... the blue brings too much attention to a certain item....

The aqua links with orange hover doesn't look to shabby.... I'll keep it around and I'll see what I think....

Opinions everyone??? :)

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
The aqua links with orange hover doesn't look to shabby.... I'll keep it around and I'll see what I think....

Opinions everyone??? :)

What aqua and orange??? I get all blue on both netscape and ie??:cry:

I lied about ie. When pointed to the item highlighted turns orange.:goof:

Well I finally upgraded to Netscape 7.0 which should take care of my previous complaints. The links turn orange but am still looking for the aqua. What's new is this tiny little box for the reply. So far so good. :)

BTW AJ best of luck in the new situation.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom