Request for vbBookie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Request for vbBookie

The vBookie Mod in charge is Byroan. The system is not set up to allow everyone to make their own events.

Right now, the staff is spread pretty thin, dividing their time between their life and Finheaven. Byroan is busy as he can be with his job (as we all are) . We will increase coverage of the Bookie events as we can.

The vBookie Mod in charge is Byroan. The system is not set up to allow everyone to make their own events.

Right now, the staff is spread pretty thin, dividing their time between their life and Finheaven. Byroan is busy as he can be with his job (as we all are) . We will increase coverage of the Bookie events as we can.
Thanks.

Here are the final four odds...

Georgetown +1 over Ohio Sate

Florida +3 over UCLA

If they don't get posted, and anyone wants to bet me, Ill take Georgetown and Florida...

Thank You for the info and if anyone can put some more when that can it a chance that would be great

Florida +3 over UCLA

If they don't get posted, and anyone wants to bet me, Ill take Georgetown and Florida...

Well I can't bet you if your taken the same teams as me! :wink:

Florida +3 over UCLA

The way vbookie works is the 1-1 system. Meaning it doesn't do point spreads unless you put it in the title, and even then you have to choose the odds based on 3 to 1 or whatever. If you come up with those odds for any games you want added, PM me in advance and I'll try to get around to adding them.

If currently there isn't enough staff to handle a bigger bet workload might you be able to add another volunteer staff position of V-Bookie manager? Not with full mod abilities perhaps but just the ability to set up bets in that forum?

You're my boy Blue!
clear.gif

The way vbookie works is the 1-1 system. Meaning it doesn't do point spreads unless you put it in the title, and even then you have to choose the odds based on 3 to 1 or whatever. If you come up with those odds for any games you want added, PM me in advance and I'll try to get around to adding them.
Could you just put the point spread in the title, and make each win 1-1 odds?

Please, please, please put up UFC 69 for tomorrow night...

Here is the card and the odds....(UFC 69 The Shootout)

Ill just post the main card fights..

Name of fighter(odds)

Diego Sanchez (5/12) Vs. Josh Koscheck (19/10)

Georges St. Pierre (1/8) vs. Matt Serra (5/1)

Mike Swick (11/15 )vs. Yushin Okami (18/17)

Kendall Grove (1/2) vs. Alan Belcher (2/1)

Roger Huerta (1/2) vs. Leonard Garcia (2/1)

UFC 70: APRIL 21, 2007 IN MANCHESTER, ENGLAND AT M.E.N. ARENA

BETTING must end by Noon EST Saturday 21st
Though show will air in US at 9PM

Main Card Bouts:
Name of fighter (odds)
-Mirko Cro Cop (1/5) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (3.5/1)
-Andrei Arlovski (1/1) vs. Fabricio Werdum (1/1)
-Ryoto Machida (1/3.5) vs. David Heath (2.5/1)
-Michael Bisping (1/6) vs. Elvis Sinosic (4.5/1)
-Assuerio Silva (1/2.5) vs. Cheick Kongo (1.8/1)

Back
Top Bottom