Respect his decision???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect his decision????

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
F*** That??

This is the biggest chicken sh*t decision in the history of sports! After all the Dolphins organization, fans, and especially players did for this guy, then for him to turn his back on them, with no notice, is pathetic. Zach, Jason, and the boys welcomed him with open arms and made him part of their family when he was on the verge of becoming a complete hermit. The guy is pathetic!!! Unbelievably selfish!

I have been reading all this crap about respecting him for doing his "own" thing and leaving before it takes a toll on his body. Well all you libs who really think this, that is BS. He spoke often about loving the game, the intensity, the physicality. This has nothing to do with leaving for his body and mind! He is a coward who betrayed his teamates and fans, the ones who embraced him when he needed it most. What a puss!

THANK GOD he is not an American soldier!!!!!

As for bringing in another back, I do not agree. Let's go to battle with what we have. Let's rally around them.

And by the way, I think many times last year he ran like a coward anyway. Who's to say he would have been any better this year, if not worse.

I say once training camp begins, we do not mention his name here in Heaven, as he no longer belongs here. I, for one, will neither read nor respond to another thread about this coward. Let the real men stand up!!

LET'S GO ........ MIAMI!!!

What's up my brother?

This RW stuff sucks, but at least we do not see our Bills brethren on here rubbing it in, finally a little class on their part!!

Back
Top Bottom