RETIRED PLAYERS - Please Read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RETIRED PLAYERS - Please Read

RayLu11

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Saints, i'm not sure how you prefer to do it, but for now (as is the case with Lincoln Kennedy), the Raiders are now not responsible for his salary...in the spreadsheet i have a separate column for retired players, just so it can be kept track of...guys, unless its not necessary, just include retirees with the rest of your cuts...thanks.

If your going to freeze the rosters for all other matters, why not for retirees as well?

most players retired before the freeze...if no one really cares for that to be kept track of, thats fine...even if by some chance, some player pulls an eddie kennison (or simply is a late retiree), i don't see why we would keep him in our GM league if no one would be responsible for his salary, and he wouldn't play next year...doesnt matter to me tho..

well i would say now that the freeze has occured, keep the retirees. It wouldnt be fair to a guy that trades for a player, then he retires.

Kennedy retired a while ago, as most players do, so I didnt mind. Besides, at that cost he would have been cut anyways :D

true, anyone with retired players will just cut them anyway, hopefully the GMs in our league will know not to place a bid on him. If you know they are retired then just leave them off the FA lists

Back
Top Bottom