Reuben Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Brown

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
will be available next year. Do you want him or is he all hype? Here in upstate NY the talk is he is all BS. 8 probowls in a row and the concensus is he doesn't deserve one. He would be an improvement (who wouldn't) but would you want the team to pursue him?

He is better than what we have, but he doesn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl every year. He gets in every year based on name recognition.

Originally posted by Chauncey
He's the best
He's made his 8 consecutive probowl appearance making it this year.

He's awsome, I hope the fins take him.

How Old is he??? If he has been in the league long enough to go to 8 pro bowls he could be a risk injury wise. Linemen tend to break down earlier.......

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
How Old is he??? If he has been in the league long enough to go to 8 pro bowls he could be a risk injury wise. Linemen tend to break down earlier.......
Nope, he's been healthy all throughout his career. I think w/ Nails he would be a great addition to the fins.

Are you being Sarcastic Justafan???? If he is soooo good why do you want us to get him?????

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
Are you being Sarcastic Justafan????

I was.

This guy has had more penalties go against him than any other player on the team. He's a great leader/motivator but has to lead by example. How he made the prowbowl this year just baffles me.

Originally posted by justafan

I was.

This guy has had more penalties go against him than any other player on the team. He's a great leader/motivator but has to lead by example. How he made the prowbowl this year just baffles me.

I have heard he could have holding called against him on every play! :lol: I have no idea how the heck he made the pro bowl? Damien Woody got screwed I think :confused:

Originally posted by justafan

I was.

He even admitted it himself one year on the radio, he sai it just mus be that everybody heard his name called so much it just stuck in their mind. :lol:

It boggles the mind how he has gone to the Pro Bowl the last few years.

Damien Woody and Brian Waters are two guards that come to mind when thinking of snubs.

Back
Top Bottom