Reuben Brown..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Brown.....

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Reuben Brown was released today by the Bills, he was a pro bowler, he's 32 and we need offensive linemen...thoughts?

He hasn't been up to Pro Bowl stature in years. Was elected the last two years on name alone.

He's going to be asking for just as much money as every other top-tier guard on the market.

I'd rather have Woody or Timmerman or both.

He's still a good run blocker. I wouldn't mind him at RG switching off with either Yates or Whitley.

Brown has been living off his hype for the last 5 years.

Similar to what Richmond Webb did.

Let Washington have him.They can over pay for over rated player, like they do every year.LOL

You guys in here always comment out of your ***. Bills Offensive line played horrible last year but brown has been a consistent player as a buffalo bill. He is worth money of course because he is that good and one of the top guards in the last 5 years and we need offensive lineman that are big and strong.

I live right next to Buffalo and the callers on the Buffalo radio stations have been saying what I said for years.

Brown hasn't played up to his ablity the past three years but I think it has alot to do with his attitude and playing for a bad team.A change in scenery is what he needs in my opinion.I wouldn't mind seeing him in Miami but at reasonable price.

Brown has been overrated, but he's still better than anyone we had on the interior line last year. If we could bring him in without spending too much, it would be a great move.

However, I think 4thand10 has a great point; I could totally see Washington making a major run at him. The Raiders too. And because of that, he'll probably get overpaid.

Stay away from Brown.
His teammates hate him. He is being described up here in western NY as a cancer in the locker room, negative, controversial, not a team player, and a back stabber. His teammates are all glad to see him go.
At 32, overrated to begin with, and with all of these attributes, Brown is definitely not what our team needs right now.
We're better off looking elsewhere. Rueben is probably not long for this league.

Back
Top Bottom