Reuben Droughns headed to Cle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Droughns headed to Cle

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
Reuben Droughs was traded to Cle Browns for DE Ebenezer Ekuban, and DT Michael Myers. Not sure if this was already posted, but I did read a couple posts on people interested in Droughns.
Everybody knows that Denver RB's are made because of their amazing O-Line.
I highly doubt you'll see much production out of Reuben next season.

I didnt know that the Browns added Myers to the trade. Well, i guess now the Broncos has 4 DL from the Browns.

i dont understand that trade for cleveland, they have suggs and green.

His Dudeness said:

They dont want to keep Green, and i think that Green doesnt want to stay.So within the next month or so be expecting a cut or trade of Green.

His Dudeness said:

I believe Green is all but packed his bags in Cleveland. I doubt we'll ever see him don a Browns uniform again....

I like Lee Suggs if he get's cut just say no to Will Green.

what's puzzling is that you know Drew will want Droughns to get paid like a 1,000 yd. rusher so they may end up paying big bucks for a back that is not starting.

Crennel's first bad move. Cleveland needs defense & they have Suggs. :shakeno:

Reuban will probaly play more of a fullback role in CLE.

Yeah this doesn't make sense for the Browns even if Green goes. Aren't Suggs and Droughns like the same type RB? They probably should've looked for a change-of-pace back. I'm just relieved he's not coming here.

Namor said:
Reuban will probaly play more of a fullback role in CLE.

This is what I am thinking also, if Suggs and Reuban are on the field at the same time that would be a decent duo.

Back
Top Bottom