Revis on Jets AFCC games: “... we didn’t have a quarterback,” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis on Jets AFCC games: “... we didn’t have a quarterback,”

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
very misleading headlines, he was discussing Mark in terms of elite QBs. he said they didn't have a QB, Mark was solid but not elite so It was in terms of being an elite QB which obviously he was not.

io7tfjM.gif

forgot to add this part:

“Mark was solid. He wasn’t elite.”

90% of QBs aren’t elite so that’s not a shot but people will run w/ the headlines. What can you do? I’ll just point to actually making and winning playoff games.

forgot to add this part:

90% of QBs aren’t elite so that’s not a shot but people will run w/ the headlines. What can you do? I’ll just point to actually making and winning playoff games.

"Perhaps realizing that that quote sounded exactly as he probably meant it, he circled back to add: “Mark was solid. He wasn’t elite.”

That's the entire passage from the article. sounds like Revis was being diplomatic with that statement.

"Perhaps realizing that that quote sounded exactly as he probably meant it, he circled back to add: “Mark was solid. He wasn’t elite.”

That's the entire passage from the article. sounds like Revis was being diplomatic with that statement.

we'll see, I am sure he ill clarify.

very misleading headlines, he was discussing Mark in terms of elite QBs. he said they didn't have a QB, Mark was solid but not elite so It was in terms of being an elite QB which obviously he was not.

It still sounds to me like he was saying had Sanchez been a better QB they would've won. That isn't any better.

It still sounds to me like he was saying had Sanchez been a better QB they would've won. That isn't any better.

If he’s saying that he could be right but it’s passing the blame. If the D would have played like a big time D in either title game chances are we reach a SB but the D got roasted each title game.

If he’s saying that he could be right but it’s passing the blame. If the D would have played like a big time D in either title game chances are we reach a SB but the D got roasted each title game.

Sounds familiar to a lesser extent with the Dolphins :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom