Revised Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revised Mock Draft

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In the end, we will not find a trading partner for the #2 pick and Saban decides that this will be his best and probably only chance to acquire a franchise QB. The Linehan-Smith connection will be to important for Saban to ignore. Here is the revised mock draft.

Round 1 - Alex Smith, QB
Round 2 - Eric Shelton, RB (trade from KC for Surtain)
Round 3 - Vincent Fuller, FS
Round 4 - Atiyyah Ellison, DT
Round 5 - Junius Coston, C
Round 7 - Dominque Morris, DB

You better revised that mock draft again, cause we are not taking a QB at #2. We have bigger holes and needs to fill in other positions than QB. I agree we need a franchise QB, but drafting one this year is not the answer. Give Feeley a chance, we already gave up a 2nd round pick to see if he can be our franchise QB. Let him learn the new system and with Linehan and Saban, he should be much better. We need to think RB, OL, DL, LB, and S.

JohnDolphin73 said:
You better revised that mock draft again, cause we are not taking a QB at #2. We have bigger holes and needs to fill in other positions than QB. I agree we need a franchise QB, but drafting one this year is not the answer. Give Feeley a chance, we already gave up a 2nd round pick to see if he can be our franchise QB. Let him learn the new system and with Linehan and Saban, he should be much better. We need to think RB, OL, DL, LB, and S.

If you don't have a QB then there are no bigger holes.

FinFan57 said:
In the end, we will not find a trading partner for the #2 pick and Saban decides that this will be his best and probably only chance to acquire a franchise QB. The Linehan-Smith connection will be to important for Saban to ignore. Here is the revised mock draft.

Round 1 - Alex Smith, QB
Round 2 - Eric Shelton, RB (trade from KC for Surtain)
Round 3 - Vincent Fuller, FS
Round 4 - Atiyyah Ellison, DT
Round 5 - Junius Coston, C
Round 7 - Dominque Morris, DB

I wouldn't mind Smith anymore...and I REALLY like Shelton. 4.5 speed and 250 lbs...very nice! Sure he's alittle raw but give him a year or two with good coaching.

Back
Top Bottom