Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

what did Reggie say?? I missed it.

Before the Dolphins/Jets game, Rex said that the Jets were going to try to injure Reggie Bush and knock him out of the game. After the game, Reggie Bush (commenting on Darrelle Revis's ACL) said "What goes around comes around."

He was spot on and has nothing to apologize for. And to be honest, I doubt that he will. Rex will probably keep crying until his next lapband adjustment.

he was celebrating Revis' injury b/c he misunderstood rex's "hot sauce" comments.

He did not celebrate it. You are overstating the situation. He basically said "What goes around, comes around" and that karma is a bitch pretty much.

Here is what he said:

"It's like the old saying, 'What goes around comes around,' " Bush said in a radio interview on The Paul and Young Ron Show in South Florida. "They talked about all week about putting hot sauce and this and that, and they ended up losing their best player for the rest of the season. So, it's sad that it happened because of that, but I'm going to be back." - Reggie Bush
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...bush-injured-darrelle-revis-goes-comes-around

He did not celebrate it. You are overstating the situation. He basically said "What goes around, comes around" and that karma is a bitch pretty much.

he celebrated in his passive aggressive way. I can't root for players to get hurt, if I could i'd be rooting for it this week but let's hope reggie plays like he has been lately.

he celebrated in his passive aggressive way. I can't root for players to get hurt, if I could i'd be rooting for it this week but let's hope reggie plays like he has been lately.

What a circus - who is going to do the ripping of ankles and which coach is going to do the tripping this week? -
What a joke of a Sanchsie

I wish somebody would put some hot sauce on Rex. This guy is in the headlines way too much. Every week he's making some comment about the upcoming game. Just play the damn game.

So, one person actively boasts about trying to injurying the other teams best player. The second person says "hey, what goes around comes around".

Yet its the second guy who needs to apologize. Why? Because its passive aggressive.

Sounds like Jets logic.

Rex Ryan is an idiot.. Reggie will apologize when Rex kisses his Super Bowl ring.

Background on the origin of the 'hot sauce' metaphor, courtesy of PFT:

Ryan was referencing comments from his linebacker, Bart Scott, who said in 2006 that he was going to put some hot sauce on Bush. At that time, Scott played for the Ravens, Ryan was Baltimore’s defensive coordinator, and Bush was a rookie for the Saints. When the Saints and Ravens met that season, Scott said Bush took a cheap shot at him and that he went after Bush’s ankle in retaliation.

“The media darling, aka the golden boy of the NFL, tried to take a cheap shot at me, so I told him I was going to put some extra on it,” Scott said of Bush at the time. “He can do all those shakes he wants, but I wasn’t going anywhere. I put a little hot sauce on that ankle.”

But remember folks, according to the most rational, important poster on this very forum, 'putting some hot sauce on it' is not a euphemism for injuring another player. It's just something you say when you make a good clean, legal hit on a specific body part of another player who you are intentionally going out of your way to target but let me emphasize that you are not trying to injure him by twisting his ankle on a low tackle.

What a circus - who is going to do the ripping of ankles and which coach is going to do the tripping this week? -

Nice reminder :lol:

Best thing about that was Rex complaining about how cheap we were due to the wildcat. Whats he do? Instructs his coaches to trip players.

But wait, Miami should apologize! :lol:

Hopefully a dolphins player puts some hot sauce on ryan's fat forehead while doing some sloppy footwork near the jets sideline.

so when does the latest arrested dolphin get suspended? when does your GM ask the next inappropriate question? when does your next "celebrity" owner wet herself on stage. There's no bigger circus than in Miami, just b/c the Jets are actually relevant and get attention doesn't mask the big top in Miami.

Background on the origin of the 'hot sauce' metaphor, courtesy of PFT:

But remember folks, according to the most rational, important poster on this very forum, 'putting some hot sauce on it' is not a euphemism for injuring another player. It's just something you say when you make a good clean, legal hit on a specific body part of another player who you are intentionally going out of your way to target but let me emphasize that you are not trying to injure him by twisting his ankle on a low tackle.

reading comprehension is not your friend.

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.

So Rex basically put a bounty on Reggie before the first game and he is execting an apology from Reggie because he said Revis getting injured was karma? Wow, Rex just can't learn to shut his mouth.

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.[/QUOTE]

If you could get a Kardashian you wouldn't have time to be a little troll.
Revis went down by himself, double move broke him, Holmes did the same nobody touched him, if that isn't karma I don't know what is.
Suck that toe junc

Back
Top Bottom