Rex Grossman ownes the Jets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Grossman ownes the Jets!

That's the problem. This did happen in the regular season consistently last year. You won't make the playoffs if he's playing anywhere near the level he played last year. Buffalo and Chicago ain't laying down for you at the end of the year.

You never know... *fingers crossed*

Are there any other excuses you forgot to throw in there?

What excuses? Our O-Line played like ****, and our WR's/RB's continue to drop everything that hits their hands. And of course Henning sucks, always has. Not excuses, that's reality. Not worried about our O-Line, they've played great so far in the preseason except for last night where the Falcons were blitzing us like crazy in a preseason game... The drops. It's starting to become a concern, but I won't worry until they start dropping balls in the regular season. Dan Henning, it is what it is. Should of been canned with Pasqualoni. Hopefully we have enough weapons to score in spite of his playcalling like the Panthers were able to do for a few years.

Thank you. I was begining to think I missed the part of the game where Grossman threw for 300 yds & 3 TDs.

No, but Rex Grossman played solid. Even more alarming is that John ****ing Beck of all people and some 2nd/3rd stringers pulled off a very good drive against your 1st stringers. John ****ing Beck, scary stuff.

The only thing I'm concerned about at this point is the Jets left guard position. Sanchez needs to be better than last year, that's not news to anyone.

And no, we don't go run to start a thread about the other AFCE teams when they lay an egg in the PS. You guys have done it every week of the preseason. It's a joke.

My thoughts exactly. You guys have laid an egg EVERY WEEK of the preseason. It certainly is a JOKE!!!!!!!! :lol:

Rex Grossman is a pretty solid backup QB.

Bills fans standards of QB play are really, really, SAD. Here is a prime example. Bills fans would get a hard on to have Grossman on their roster. Well all know Grossman ****ing blows beyond belief.

Like Jack Clompus said in that Seinfeld episode. "He's lucky he can pay his rent! We all saw his act in Chicago." Of course Jack Clompus was referring to seeing Jerry's act at the playhouse.

No, but Rex Grossman played solid. Even more alarming is that John ****ing Beck of all people and some 2nd/3rd stringers pulled off a very good drive against your 1st stringers. John ****ing Beck, scary stuff.

Wow. I didnt know about that part. If thats true the league should just force the Jests to forfeit their games this season.

I did see the highlights today though and noticed the Jets indeed scored a TD........in the 4th qtr with Sanchez still in. Im guessing the Skins had the UPS men in at that point.

Bills fans standards of QB play are really, really, SAD. Here is a prime example. Bills fans would get a hard on to have Grossman on their roster. Well all know Grossman ****ing blows beyond belief.

Like Jack Clompus said in that Seinfeld episode. "He's lucky he can pay his rent! We all saw his act in Chicago." Of course Jack Clompus was referring to seeing Jerry's act at the playhouse.

Well, Grossman has led a team to a SB. When's the last time the Fins have gone to a SB?

He's a former starter as a backup. And don't hate o nthe guy because he's led more scoring drives than any Fin Qb this preseason. :)

Well, Grossman has led a team to a SB. When's the last time the Fins have gone to a SB?

He's a former starter as a backup. And don't hate o nthe guy because he's led more scoring drives than any Fin Qb this preseason. :)

I believe the Bears LEAD HIM to a SB.

And when is the last time Buffalo has WON a SB? In fact, when is the last time Buffalo has won anything? Dont they finish in the cellar year in and year out?

My thoughts exactly. You guys have laid an egg EVERY WEEK of the preseason. It certainly is a JOKE!!!!!!!! :lol:

Gotta love it here on finheaven, winning playoff games means nothing, it's the preseason performances we're concerned about. I don't really need to say much more, that about sums it up.

Wow. I didnt know about that part. If thats true the league should just force the Jests to forfeit their games this season.

I did see the highlights today though and noticed the Jets indeed scored a TD........in the 4th qtr with Sanchez still in. Im guessing the Skins had the UPS men in at that point.

You may be right man. Show's over. And while we're at it I think the Pats should pack it in as well. I mean Sam Bradford looked like Montana the other night. Belichick finally exposed.

Gotta love it here on finheaven, winning playoff games means nothing, it's the preseason performances we're concerned about. I don't really need to say much more, that about sums it up.

Beating a dead team in Cincy and then needing the best kicker in the NFL miss 2 chipshots and another makable FG doesn't matter to me, that's correct. Could care less about preseason performances for the most part, but as the saying goes, once is a mistake, twice is a trend, thrice is a problem. And that Jets offense is starting to look like a problem, not that it wasn't before.

starting defense gave up one td all preseason (first drive in the giants game) and 3 field goals. thats it. say what you want but they have looked good.

starting defense gave up one td all preseason (first drive in the giants game) and 3 field goals. thats it. say what you want but they have looked good.

You mean to tell me the defense has looked good against a Panthers team missing Steve Smith and Jonathan Stewart, with a bum like Matt Moore as the QB. AND they looked fairly good against Rex Grossman and whatever washed up back they decided to put into the game? What a shocking revelation there. Of course they gave up some points to the Giants, that's a real offense. And even they were missing their best WR.

Back
Top Bottom