Rex Hadnot ready to breakout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Hadnot ready to breakout

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
link
the article lists the players they think who are about to have a breakout year on offense, Hadnot is on the list. If you scroll down to the bottom you will see his name.
Rex Hadnot became a starter for the Dolphins late last season, and now he looks like the most physical, hard-nosed blocker on the team. He has the athleticism to get to the second level and the toughness to win the short-area battles.

I myself thought that Hadnot was our best blocker last year and I'm happy to see that someone agrees with me.

there's also a link on this page to get to the breakout defensive players (there aren't any Dolphins on this list)

Thoughts on Hadnot?

Alrighty then, this is like reading last years newspaper. Old news man, try reading through some of the old threads. I am amazed at how many dip....s do this.

Here's a little tip for EVERYONE: Always look at an articles date and/or time. If it is more than 1hr old then it has already been posted. This is the largest Dolphin forum on the net..someone always finds this stuff AS SOON AS IT IS released.

I see the same thing on the car forums I visit.

nick1 said:

YA! WHAT THE F#%k WERE YOU THINKING YOU SON OF A B!TC#?!?!?!?!

haha jk :lol: relax everyone... people make mistakes...

Nasty

It took you guys far more time to bi%ch about it than it did to to read it. Cut the guy some slack.. it's a slow time of year.

Hey, maybe I was too hard on Nick, didn't want to make an enemy out of a dolphan. I just wanted to point out that, as was mentioned, as soon as this stuff comes out someone finds it and posts it. I shouldn't call them dip...s

Just take the time to scan through the old posts, or search, and you will find the information.

Just remember, most of you ain't no jimmy the greek

Back
Top Bottom