Rex Ryan fears Mike Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan fears Mike Vick

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The good thing about a coach who's willing to talk big is that, when he then rolls out the Lou Holtz thufferin' thuccotash thelf-deprecation, it's real.

And so the comments of Jets coach Rex Ryan regarding his team's upcoming game against the Eagles and quarterback Mike Vick are more significant than they otherwise would have been.

"To be honest with you, I can't stand going against that guy," Ryan said Monday. "I don't think he likes going against me either if you look at the history. He's going to do his thing. We're not going to come after him like we would be in the regular season, that's understandable. I hope he sits back there and plays quarterback and doesn't run it all over us because of that. We'll see.

"He's an unbelievable talent," Ryan added. "He scares you. We've had many run-ins with him. played against him in Baltimore a couple of times. Unfortunately, when he broke his leg it was in a preseason game against the Ravens. That was a bad deal. I couldn't believe it. The wind went right out of the sails of the Falcons. It was awful. He is just an amazing talent, so it will be fun chasing him around. I can say that because I don't have to chase him. He's going to play a lot I understand. Andy [Reid] told me that."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/01/rex-ryan-fears-mike-vike/

Back
Top Bottom