Rex Ryan is a man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is a man

NoblePhin

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Guy comes out and says that he made a big mistake thinking that they had a great passing attack and then finally saw that the team was being hurt by it and decides to go back to running the ball and playing tough football. Too bad we can't do the same; our offense can't convert 3rd downs because they are always long and we have no qb, what do we expect? Run the damn ball more and give our defense some rest PLEASE. I just hate watching sparano defend the system so much instead of just admitting its bad. I mean how can we utilize all of our wrs if we don't have a qb? makes no sense. Run the ball Sparano or get run out of town. (Oh wait, that's probably already going to happen)

Rex Ryan and the Jets will have their ***** handed to them in the playoffs IF they make it there if they try and beat playoff teams with a ground attack.

Enough with all the Rex talk.I wish his wife would stick her foot in his mouth and shut him up for awhile.

They beat a team that is even more (or just as much) overrated as they are every year. The Jets won't even make the playoffs this year.

They beat a team that is even more (or just as much) overrated as they are every year. The Jets won't even make the playoffs this year.
agreed, very overrated indeed. The Jets will be crashing & burning by week 13 this year. No playoffs this year.

He's a man who's self-admittedly bi-curious and into nipple torture and, while manipulating unfamiliar tootsies, is easily titillated by the sight of well-endowed strangers exploring his wife's multiple points of ingress.

He would have been the Dolphins coach if that jacka$$ Bill Parcells did not hire this moron Sparano. Bill Parcells is a close second to Nick Satan as my least favorite person in sports.

The only people who think the jets are good are tranny hookers and the jets. 3rd best team in the division. Also stuck with a mediocre qb who they think is the next Tom Brady. The Ryan era will most likely end in a disaster, you can only run your mouth for so long before people start turning on you (ie, locker room).

Rex Ryan and the Jets will have their ***** handed to them in the playoffs IF they make it there if they try and beat playoff teams with a ground attack.

so it's gone from we won't make the playoffs, our luck has run out,... to when we get to the playoffs we'll get our ***** handed to us?

I love Rex but this isn't some genius move, our Ol was badly battered early in the year and has gardually been getting healthy and better whch helps the ground game and pass attack. We can run and pass the ball and as long as we keep improving we'll betough to beat down the stretch.

so it's gone from we won't make the playoffs, our luck has run out,... to when we get to the playoffs we'll get our ***** handed to us?

I love Rex but this isn't some genius move, our Ol was badly battered early in the year and has gardually been getting healthy and better whch helps the ground game and pass attack. We can run and pass the ball and as long as we keep improving we'll betough to beat down the stretch.

I never said you guys wouldn't make the playoffs. I had you guys winning a Wild Card. Jets are still in that mix but I believe it will be close. But if you guys focus more on the run game, you dudes will get rolled in the Wild Card game. You're not beating playoff teams with a ground and pound gameplan. That goes for any team.

I never said you guys wouldn't make the playoffs. I had you guys winning a Wild Card. Jets are still in that mix but I believe it will be close. But if you guys focus more on the run game, you dudes will get rolled in the Wild Card game. You're not beating playoff teams with a ground and pound gameplan. That goes for any team.

I think we need to run, I'm not saying 25-30 times but we need the threat of the run game b/c Sanchez thrives as a play action passer. I think by the end of the year and hopefully heading into postseason we'll have a very balanced attack that can pass or run the ball effectively.

Guy comes out and says that he made a big mistake thinking that they had a great passing attack and then finally saw that the team was being hurt by it and decides to go back to running the ball and playing tough football. Too bad we can't do the same; our offense can't convert 3rd downs because they are always long and we have no qb, what do we expect? Run the damn ball more and give our defense some rest PLEASE. I just hate watching sparano defend the system so much instead of just admitting its bad. I mean how can we utilize all of our wrs if we don't have a qb? makes no sense. Run the ball Sparano or get run out of town. (Oh wait, that's probably already going to happen)

Consists of three men

I see no pride in Rex Ryan publicly admitting he is an idiot and completely misread his team's talent. Why didn't he put a giant sign on his head that says "I am a bad coach". I am sorry folks but I think Ryan has underachieved as a Head Coach. The front office has handed him some great talent and he seems no better off this year, in fact maybe worse. And now he is losing the locker room. Thank God that blow hard idiot is not our coach.

Back
Top Bottom