Rex Ryan talks more trash | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan talks more trash

TO is running that team now, DJ is too nice of a guy to stand up to TO, and at lease Rex has a SB ring under his belt.
Not as a head coach. Rex Ryan rode all those great players to victory give me a break.

You've got a rookie head coach will clearly a bad, bad offense. Why talk **** about dicky J? This thread is about Fat Rex.

Not as a head coach. Rex Ryan rode all those great players to victory give me a break.

You've got a rookie head coach will clearly a bad, bad offense. Why talk **** about dicky J? This thread is about Fat Rex.

SHould i make a thread about TO's toe?

Thats kinda like talkin about someones momma and not expecting to get it in return.

One piece of advice, Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

As if a BIlls fan has something to brag about, make the playoffs sometime soon, then we can talk.

Unless the Bills can get a new O-line in the next 2 weeks I don't think you have to worry about the playoffs anytime soon....a real QB wouldn't hurt either.

I rather have Rex Ryan than Dick Jauron who is a proven loser. Rex at least has been a proven great defensive mind, he was in college football and was in the NFL. And don't tell me its all the great players in Baltimore, he didn't have Ed Reed and Ray Lewis one season and still had a great defense.

And how is our offense clearly bad? Its unproven at this point, we don't know what it will be. We know that if the OL stays healthy it will be one of the top units in football (something the Bills can't say), our run game should be very good this season. The passing game has the question marks, we just don't know what Mark Sanchez will do. I'm excited to see how he does tomorrow night against the Ravens defense.

Rex has done nothing but ride HoF players his entire career.

Unproven offense? Understatement of the year. Horrible receivers. A hype machine at qb. Come on. The dude started 16 games for a pro team that plays in college. Enjoy your Matt Leinart clone.

I don't live in a glass house. Apparently the bills need to make the playoffs for me to comment in a Rex Ryan thread.

A real qb would help the fins too right caveman?? haha

Make a thread about Dick J or the bills and we will talk about it. But he's not providing verbal fodder like mr. rookie.

Rex has done nothing but ride HoF players his entire career.

Unproven offense? Understatement of the year. Horrible receivers. A hype machine at qb. Come on. The dude started 16 games for a pro team that plays in college. Enjoy your Matt Leinart clone.

I don't live in a glass house. Apparently the bills need to make the playoffs for me to comment in a Rex Ryan thread.

A real qb would help the fins too right caveman?? haha

Make a thread about Dick J or the bills and we will talk about it. But he's not providing verbal fodder like mr. rookie.

Yeah hes exactly like Matt Leinart, except for he has a much stronger arm, more accurate, more athletic, played on a less talented team that had young guys all around on offense, is a hard worker and focused to being great and prides himself on being about football and not celebrity status, has near flawless footwork and release. Besides those things hes exactly like Leinart, because he went to the same school...:rolleyes2:

Like I said, Ryan coached the Ravens defense when Ray Lewis and Ed Reed were both injured and missed most of the season, yet they still were a top defense.
Ryan was a great DC in college too, don't act like he isn't a great defensive mind. Because it isn't true, he didn't have the talent on the Ravens like the 2000 Ravens. He had a old Ray Lewis, and a secondary that besides Ed Reed had a bunch of no names. He has had many UDFA come and succeed under his defense. He knows how to get the best out of his players, they credit him to why Terrell Suggs became the player he is today. When others in the Ravens felt he was going to be a bust, Ryan worked with him and believed in him and he became a great player. (Ryan was the DL coach then)

And the Jets offense is unproven, I just don't see how you can call them terrible on offense. Our receivers aren't terrible either, we have questions after Jerricho Cotchery, but you don't know till players get a chance. I think Stuckey can be a productive WR, and David Clowney can be a vertical threat we lacked.
Dustin Keller is our #2 receiver, and is pretty much uncoverable to LBs and safeties. Hes going to tear it up this season, with our offense not being dummied up for Favre and have the entire offense implemented. Plus Keller learning how to block which will make him a true TE and teams won't think hes only in because we're passing.

Our offense has a proven OL and run game, but an unproven pass game with a rookie QB and unproven WRs after Cotchery (who is a 1,000+ yard receiver).

Yeah hes exactly like Matt Leinart, except for he has a much stronger arm, more accurate, more athletic, played on a less talented team that had young guys all around on offense, is a hard worker and focused to being great and prides himself on being about football and not celebrity status, has near flawless footwork and release. Besides those things hes exactly like Leinart, because he went to the same school...:rolleyes2:

Like I said, Ryan coached the Ravens defense when Ray Lewis and Ed Reed were both injured and missed most of the season, yet they still were a top defense.
Ryan was a great DC in college too, don't act like he isn't a great defensive mind. Because it isn't true, he didn't have the talent on the Ravens like the 2000 Ravens. He had a old Ray Lewis, and a secondary that besides Ed Reed had a bunch of no names. He has had many UDFA come and succeed under his defense. He knows how to get the best out of his players, they credit him to why Terrell Suggs became the player he is today. When others in the Ravens felt he was going to be a bust, Ryan worked with him and believed in him and he became a great player. (Ryan was the DL coach then)

And the Jets offense is unproven, I just don't see how you can call them terrible on offense. Our receivers aren't terrible either, we have questions after Jerricho Cotchery, but you don't know till players get a chance. I think Stuckey can be a productive WR, and David Clowney can be a vertical threat we lacked.
Dustin Keller is our #2 receiver, and is pretty much uncoverable to LBs and safeties. Hes going to tear it up this season, with our offense not being dummied up for Favre and have the entire offense implemented. Plus Keller learning how to block which will make him a true TE and teams won't think hes only in because we're passing.

Our offense has a proven OL and run game, but an unproven pass game with a rookie QB and unproven WRs after Cotchery (who is a 1,000+ yard receiver).
Your whole first paragraph is nonsense and just illustrates how you have totally been fed full by the Sanchez hype machine. Like Leinart didn't a ton of positive attributes when he got drafted, I mean what even is your argument?

You choose to believe he's better than Leinart because you drafted him. That's it. Everyone outside of Jetville can see that Sanchez was a huge reach. Your entire draft this year was bunk and doesn't even help you in the short term. At all. Sanchez is more focused on football than Leinart was? Says who? Not Sanchez when he was channeling his inner Hasselhoff for his beach model shoot. Lol this is way too easy.

Crediting Ryan with making Suggs is the most bogus thing I have ever heard. I know Suggs in real life. He went to a rival high school of mine. I played in a few men's basketball leagues with him. He single-handedly won games for his team is high school and in college. He was always a monster and has always been destined to be a hall of famer so just get out of here with that mess.

You have fed into the Ryan hype machine about as much as you have fed into the Sanchez hype machine. Too bad for you they can't win games with their mouths.

Cotchery is a number two receiver playing in a number one role. Clowney and stucky lol. You want me to list James Hardy and Roscoe Parrish as impact wide receivers too? Damn.

Your whole first paragraph is nonsense and just illustrates how you have totally been fed full by the Sanchez hype machine. Like Leinart didn't a ton of positive attributes when he got drafted, I mean what even is your argument?

You choose to believe he's better than Leinart because you drafted him. That's it. Everyone outside of Jetville can see that Sanchez was a huge reach. Your entire draft this year was bunk and doesn't even help you in the short term. At all. Sanchez is more focused on football than Leinart was? Says who? Not Sanchez when he was channeling his inner Hasselhoff for his beach model shoot. Lol this is way too easy.
Leinart is more concerned with Hollywood than the NFL. That's the word on the street.

Sanchez DOES have a better arm, and IS a gym rat. Those two are not debatable. Most mock drafts ("everyone outside of jetville") had Dirty going top 10, so I'd like to know where you get the huge reach BS from.

I don't know if he'll be good or not, I have seen very little of him. But it seems as though your "analysis" is based mostly on the fact that he was drafted by a division rival.

Leinart is more concerned with Hollywood than the NFL. That's the word on the street.

Sanchez DOES have a better arm, and IS a gym rat. Those two are not debatable. Most mock drafts ("everyone outside of jetville") had Dirty going top 10, so I'd like to know where you get the huge reach BS from.

I don't know if he'll be good or not, I have seen very little of him. But it seems as though your "analysis" is based mostly on the fact that he was drafted by a division rival.
Wow MY analysis of him is biased? That's backwards. Yes he became a top ten pick but the momentum he picked up after the combine was egregious. That happens every year.

After the senior bowl Sanchez was barely sniffing the first round then his hype just snowballed for reasons I still can't understand. You jet fans should be wary of this more than anyone because of your recent experience with Gholston. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Wow MY analysis of him is biased? That's backwards. Yes he became a top ten pick but the momentum he picked up after the combine was egregious. That happens every year.

After the senior bowl Sanchez was barely sniffing the first round then his hype just snowballed for reasons I still can't understand. You jet fans should be wary of this more than anyone because of your recent experience with Gholston. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

The only professional analyst I've heard say they didn't think Sanchez would be good is Jaws. I also remember him saying Clemens would be great, so yea. Every other analyst speaks very highly of him. I guess you're opinion that he's a huge reach is a good one though. Because. Uhh. Just because.

What would the Senior Bowl have to do with a Junior?

As far as Gholston, he was also projected to go about where he went well before any of the combine crap. People like to pretend like his stock skyrocketed there, but that's just BS.

Back
Top Bottom