Rex Ryan will now be know as... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan will now be know as...

Dan Marino will now be know as....

Dan "I blew my load in the regular season my entire career" Marino.

Its funny to me that even though we are done playing you guys for the season and you are in the midst of a playoff push you can't stop talking about the Jets or their coach. I can guarantee you there are no threads involving your coach on our boards.

Try concentrating on the Texans instead of fat Rex.

Before you begin to pleasure yourselves to the Jets demise...most of us conceded the playoffs week ago.

But its cute to see you vaginas still have hope.

You guys still believe in Santa too?

I grew up and still am in North Jersey...the funny thing is majority of my friends are Jets fans and they can take my abuse just like I take it from them...its all in fun. I never really had a problem with the Jets, but ever since Rex Ryan took over my feelings are slowly changing. The Jets are your team and he's the coach and you have to stick by him. I respect that. Rex Ryan is just annoying, arrogant and sounds asinine most of the time.

The real reason I started this thread is because I was listening to Joe & Evan on WFAN and they were killing him...and those two are the biggest Jet Fans. From a football perspective you must admit he has done a terrible job coaching. To have the #1 Defense and #1 Rushing Offense, be 7-7 isn't good. Its mostly due to your QB. In my opinion he made a mistake starting him. The Jets should have signed Jeff Garcia and Sanchez should have been learning from the sidelines. If you really look at your losses...the close ones. He was out coached. Maurice Joans Drew out coached him. The other interesting thing is that he and the team were bashing the Wild Cat and now they are trying to run it.

Did you read the NY Post on November 17, 2009 "Cryin' Ryan"? I'm not to referring to him breaking down. We all can be emotional, but where he wanted to reach to Bill Parcells. All this after he basically said the Dolphins got lucky both times they beat him.

Is the Ryan family owned by the Shulas?

Remember when Rex's daddy Buddy Ryan got his head handed to him repeatedly by Shula?

Lets call him - Rex one and done Ryan. Oh yeah the Jets organization is dumb enough to keep him on! Gad I love that!

Cryin Ryan will be known as another Rich Kotite and fired after next season

And he'll suffer the fate of Mangenius in his next job... if a team stupid enough to hire that idiot.

Rex "I got my *** handed to me twice by the phins in 2009 after talking a bunch of **** in OTAs" Ryan

Its funny to me that even though we are done playing you guys for the season and you are in the midst of a playoff push you can't stop talking about the Jets or their coach. I can guarantee you there are no threads involving your coach on our boards.

Try concentrating on the Texans instead of fat Rex.

Before you begin to pleasure yourselves to the Jets demise...most of us conceded the playoffs week ago.

But its cute to see you vaginas still have hope.

You guys still believe in Santa too?

it's funny to me that you think that fans concentrating on the laughing stock you call a franchise will effect the players concentrating on the Texans. let me ask you a question, while you Jets fans were "concentrating" on the dolphins this season.. how many wins did that get you?

Back
Top Bottom