Rice traded to Seattle.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rice traded to Seattle....

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
there is talk that Rice was saying goodbye to teammates today in practice... apparently he is going to Seattle for a conditional round pick in the draft.

can't imagine what Seattle wants with him, unless its to help train KoRo to catch the damn ball.

-tex

A conditional 7 round pick. How sad. But so right. Only 5 catches so far this year.

i'm glad he's going somewhere with a QB that can get him the ball. and as stated before, maybe he can help robinson and jackson learn how to catch AND hold onto the ball. also as a side note, damn norv and collins to hell for breaking his streak!!!!
clear.gif

I really hope Rice has an impact in Seattle.
After his hall of fame career I'd hate to see him go out on a sour note like with the Raiders.

If he's not getting more then 1 reception for 10 yards in 2 or 3 weeks and Seattle is losing still, I think Rice will be forced to call it quits. I think Rice and the Seahawks will turn it around but if it doesn't, Rice should leave with his head up and will always be remembered at the greatest of all time at his position (he revolutionized the position)!

Back
Top Bottom