Rich Gannon?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rich Gannon?!?

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ok, just looked at ESPN and they said that Rich Gannon may be released by the Raiders. ... ................

The guy was MVP like.... LAST SEASON. I think we should go after him before brunell. They are talkin like Brunell, Gannon and Johnson could all be looked at in TAMPA. HELLO! We're not far from tampa, we should pick up one of these three.....

No, no, no, no, no. We don't have a short passing offense like the Raiders do. I think it would be a huge mistake to even consider it.

True, Gannon's style wouldn't be a good fit here. But his savy could get him though..Hmmm, let me think about this for a moment, NOPE. LOL

I don't know, Gannon has looked pretty bad ever since the Super Bowl. I'm afraid he might be done.

Explain to me why in the world you think a 38 year old qb on the IR list would be good for the dolphins?

How can I say this gently? Hmmmmmm.................... HELLLLLLLL NO!!!! I'd much rather keep Fiedler.

Gannon would be an AWESOME choice!!! We would simply need to stock up on hemroid flareup medication, along with the magical alzheimers potion we have, and he could come down here, with his grandkids and all, and dominate for us.....he could throw like 8457 td passes for us next year....i think he would be highly mobile, from his wheelchair and all, and he could the top steal in Free Agency!!! YEAH!!! GO GANNON!!!

Gannon is almost 40 and was injured pretty much all of last season.

He should just retire.

Please god don't let him come here.

Back
Top Bottom