Richard Jefferson will be a Blazer by tommorow, i guarntee it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richard Jefferson will be a Blazer by tommorow, i guarntee it

So the blazers are gonna have:

Jack
Roy
Jefferson
Aldridge
Oden

Dang. I wish I was a Blazers fan. O well the sixers might get Noah! They wanna trade up to #6 but I would rather have Brandan Wright. The next Bosh/KG type guy!

Wright may develop into an extremely poor man's Chris Bosh.

As for Noah, I wouldn't get overly excited about the kid. Hello Tyson Chandler.

i def think noah has bust written all over him.....a skinnier tyson chandler....

also yi could easily bust

I am not going to argue the bust part... he very well may be.

I don't buy the skinnier... I do see that they have Noah listed as 20 pounds lighter and two inches shorter... So If anything they are about equal. Which is surprising. I always thought Chandler looked like a bean. Where Noah, not exactly a thick man, I thought had SOME meat on his bones!? Wow...

Noah is way more athletic then Chandler. He reminds me more of a developed Camby or David Lee; hes very athletic, very mobile but doesnt really fit in to a half court offense well because hes not a post player, but he seems to have a decent jumper unlike camby. Noah is a floater type who will do great in transition and making smart, hustle plays but if hes forced to play within a slowdown offense is offense is going to be limited.

Hey man I'll bet you 1000 phin bucks straight up.....no odds or anything. It could happen but it might not soooooooo if you want to I'm in.

I'd say the rules should be if he isn't a Blazer by midnight in Portland.

Hey man I'll bet you 1000 phin bucks straight up.....no odds or anything. It could happen but it might not soooooooo if you want to I'm in.

ill bet you the same amount

Sure ill take that.

By the way one other rumor being floated, not sure how much credibility it has: Portland is trying to package their two high second rounders (#37 and #42) with 3 million dollars in cash to move into the late teens or early 20’s. Morris Almond is one player they supposedly like. The Trailblazers wouldn’t confirm that to us in a conversation we had with one of their front office members, but he did assure us that they “plan on being active.†Portland was linked by a few teams to a trade that would move Zach Randolph to the Knicks for Channing Frye and Malik Rose (who must opt-into his contract first), but the same source acted surprised when we mentioned this to him.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=2151

yeah portland needs a pure shooter..........something they lacked for years

so boik u good for 1k midnight pacific tiime?
Ya im good for it bro...wfan radio in NY just said J rich may get moved for RJ.

Back
Top Bottom