Richard Seymour Holding Out....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richard Seymour Holding Out.......

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just saw it on NFL Network, defensive end Richard Seymour did not report to a mandatory mini-camp with the Patriots yesterday. Since when did the ultimate "team concept" team start this me first attitude. I mean they dealt with Lawyer Milloy & Ty Law, but could this be the first signs of cracking for the dynastic Pats?

Well, everyone buys into the whole team first thing so they can win a ring... but now most of them have 3 already and are just trying to get paid at this point. DOWN WIT THE PATS!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Nasty

I think they should recognize that some players are more important to the team than others. Not just talent wise but by the way they've laid it on the line for them and been great leaders for the team. Richard Seymour is one of those players for the Pats and he deserves to be paid. So does Troy Brown.

kingnate85 said:
I think they should recognize that some players are more important to the team than others. Not just talent wise but by the way they've laid it on the line for them and been great leaders for the team. Richard Seymour is one of those players for the Pats and he deserves to be paid. So does Troy Brown.

Troy Brown DEFINATLY deserves to get paid! he lost thousands of dollars this year in incentives because he wasnt playin WR. When they cut him earlier, I couldnt believe it!

Nasty

Yeah. That "Kool-Aid" is not as potent anymore. The funny thing is I have only heard a small blurb on ESPN about it. I guess they don't want the champs to have a little negative publicity?

Back
Top Bottom