Richard Seymour's Father Kills GF, Self | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richard Seymour's Father Kills GF, Self

When it comes to something like this, team rivalries mean nothing. My heart goes out to the Seymour family.

Wow, sometimes its scarry to think on what goes through people's minds. My condolences to the families...

Now that I read more closely and see that this was a muder-suicide, I want to say that my heart also goes out to the family of the victim.

wow, that is crazy and sad. War is one thing but killing each other just cos they don't agree is so stupid. What did he solve by killing her and then himself?

Ozzy rules!!

It's tough.

Stories like this are really tragic.

Richard Seymour is a truly great player, and my prayers are with him and his family

We ask each other many times, why does god allow tragedies to happen? What pushes
a person to kill someone and then kill another love one. We may never know but my heart goes to the Seymour family and any family who struggles everyday to keep peace within an unstable family.

Wow, that is rough. Suicide's are always the one's that leave the most question, when they think they have the final answer. A couple of my friends and my cousin all took their own life. I feel for Richard Seymour. He loses his dad and in a horrible way.

If his dad killed his girlfriend, then he deserves to die, i only wish he didnt take his own life, he should have rotted in prison the rest of his life. If his dad was murdered then yes, i would feel awful for seymour but his dads a murderer...

Seymour and his family didn't murder the woman -- Seymour's dad did. Can you imagine how you would feel if your dad not only killed himself but killed somebody else as well? I can't, but it must be awful.

We all hate murder, but that doesn't stop us from trying to empathize with the murderer's family.

My condolences go out to Seymour. I can't imagine the pain he is going through, knowing that his father is gone, but his father had to be a little crazy in order to kill his girlfriend because they didn't agree on something. That being said, my thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom