Richie Incognito Held By Police After Incident At Gym | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito Held By Police After Incident At Gym

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...cognito-held-by-police-after-incident-at-gym/

Richie Incognito is an NFL free agent after being released by the Bills this week, but he’s reportedly been held by police after an incident in Florida on Wednesday.

TMZ reports that law enforcement sources confirmed Incognito has been placed in an involuntary hold for a mental evaluation after police were called to a gym to intervene during an altercation between Incognito and another man.

The alleged victim told TMZ Incognito threw a tennis ball for no reason and followed up by throwing a dumbbell at him as well. Incognito was allegedly “rambling about the government and screaming at the man to ‘get off my f*cking playground'” while this was going on.

http://www.bradenton.com/sports/article211837994.html

When police approached Incognito, he told them he was training when he felt like he was being watched.

"There's a guy walking around with head phones on," Incognito, 34, said according to the report. "I'm running NSA class level 3 documents through my phone. I can't have anybody in blue tooth capability of me or taking pictures of me."

When police asked Incognito what he was talking about, Incognito said he couldn't tell them because they didn't have high enough clearance, according to the report.

The report also states that Incognito took the over-the-counter supplement "Shroom Tech,"his hands were shaking, his speech was erratic and that he would "suddenly jump up and move locations without warning." When told he could potentially be a danger to others, Incognito asked a woman in the nearby pool to call the FBI, according to the report.

Investigators ultimately concluded that "Incognito was suffering from an altered, paranoid state and believed ordinary citizens were government officials that were tracking him and recording him."

really... you'd have to have the perception of a rock to not understand this human being has been off the proverbial rails for years...

I mean -- the same dude who smashed up his Porsche (whatever) with a hammer to "vent."

He's a dangerous weirdo with a seriously effed up father influencing him.

But that's the real "truth" of the N F L. And mudderfruck their "national up your anusthem" policy!

I wonder if the Dolphins knew anything about his mental stability before they released him and if that played a part in said release. The guy needs some serious help.......immediately.

I wonder if the Dolphins knew anything about his mental stability before they released him and if that played a part in said release. The guy needs some serious help.......immediately.

Didn't he admit he was bipolar at some point? Either when he seemed to get things on track before the whole Jonathan Martin, or perhaps after it?

Back
Top Bottom