Rick WIlliams or Willis Mcgahee?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rick WIlliams or Willis Mcgahee??

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Now lets hear the truth whoever chooses Mcgahhee over Rickster Pothead Williams doesn't know to much about Football. Let the War begin

This is easy right now Willis..

In there prime when Willis get 1850+ and 16tds we can talk..

I think until Ricky actually comes back, my answer to all questions involving a comparison between him and another player is going to be 17 Winston/Nextel Cup race winner Jeff Burton.

2004 NFL Stats

Willis Mcgahee G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD

16 11 284 1128 4.0 41 13 10 64

Ricky Williams 0 - Out all year smoking pot in far away countries with rock stars..

Willis is my pick right now..

Am I the only one that saw Ricky in 2003 not run hard at all. The guy was not the same player and his heart was not into it period. What do you think we will get if we get him back now? If it is anything less than 2003 than an little above average RB that has less size speed strength and desire than he had then.

I'd be be happy with either of them HEALTHY! And by healthy I mean McGahee 100% physically. And by healthy I mean Ricky 100% mentally.

If your talking about rb's in there prime i'd take williams no doubt about it. If you talking 2005 season i'd take mcgahee no doubt about it.

csabe said:
Am I the only one that saw Ricky in 2003 not run hard at all. The guy was not the same player and his heart was not into it period. What do you think we will get if we get him back now? If it is anything less than 2003 than an little above average RB that has less size speed strength and desire than he had then.
I dont think thats a fair assessment because of the sheer load ricky was asked to bear. Do you remember 40+ carries in a game?

Back
Top Bottom