rickey williams is the missing link, move over pats... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickey williams is the missing link, move over pats...

Re: Re: don't get me wrong.............

Originally posted by inFINSible

I think when I heard Paul McCartney, before the game say something about the irony of the "Patriots" winning the Super Bowl, was when I first thought it was destiny that New England was going to win(or an extremely elaborate settup that would put the WWF to shame).
you may be right, but i try not to think of something like that happening in the NFL. i hate pro wrestling, it sucks!

Re: Re: don't get me wrong.............

Originally posted by inFINSible

I think when I heard Paul McCartney, before the game say something about the irony of the "Patriots" winning the Super Bowl, was when I first thought it was destiny that New England was going to win(or an extremely elaborate settup that would put the WWF to shame).

I was thinking about that too. It is weird that the Patriots won with all this patriotism. That would make a good poll, do you think the Super Bowl was fixed.

Re: Re: Re: don't get me wrong.............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I was thinking about that too. It is weird that the Patriots won with all this patriotism. That would make a good poll, do you think the Super Bowl was fixed.
we'll never know!:D

Re: Re: Re: don't get me wrong.............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

You never know man, it could happen. Last year, Dale Earnhardt died in the last lap of the last turn of the Daytona 500. He was in 3rd place. His son was in 2nd, with his other driver in 1st, winning the race. The very next race at Daytona, the Pepsi 400, Earnhardt J.R. wins it, which is what all the race fans said they wanted to happen all week. Kinda spooky.:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: don't get me wrong.............

Originally posted by Jaydog57
You never know man, it could happen. Last year, Dale Earnhardt died in the last lap of the last turn of the Daytona 500. He was in 3rd place. His son was in 2nd, with his other driver in 1st, winning the race. The very next race at Daytona, the Pepsi 400, Earnhardt J.R. wins it, which is what all the race fans said they wanted to happen all week. Kinda spooky.:cool:

It would be easier to fix Nascar, it isn't even a sport. Nascar is just a bunch of people driving cars that were fixed to be really fast. It is harder to fix someone making a 48 yard field goal.

it woud't be that hard to fix.............

a football game. a couple of flags and possession calls and we have a new winner!:D

Back
Top Bottom