Ricky Apologizes on his site / whose pix ? (merged 3x) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Apologizes on his site / whose pix ? (merged 3x)

Can someone help me out there ?

http://run-ricky-run.com/universal.html

under this link you see a lot of Players at Disney but who is actually who ?

I recognize some players for Example OG standing next to Spiderman or Jason Taylor walking with sunglasses and sitting in first row of the roller coaster and Madison is also seen in one of those carts but where are the rest of these guys. ?

THx in Advance

Ciao Alex from BErlin Germany .

guy in red shirt.....Leon Searcy....

white guy in last pic(front row).....Zach Thomas....

???????

Well thats the dude that Ricky thought was the best RB out of Texas. Just one of those college wonders I guess whose greatness couldn't make it fully onto the field in the pros. Or maybe Ricky was just way off base

On Balcony (from left):
Travis Minor and Robert Edwards

Sitting next to the Delorean:
James McKnight

In First boat (from left):
Fletcher, McGarrahan, Gamble, Wooden
Zebbie , Madison, Marion (arm)
Donaldson, Ray Green, Surtain, Freeman
lady, Omare Lowe, Jason Moore

Walking next to JT:
Josh Symonette??

LAST PIC:
1st Row: JT, Morlon Greenwood, Zach, ??
Top row (left): Larry Chester

I'll try and do some more.

Those new pictures that Ricky added are awesome!

You can ALWAYS pick out Scott McGarrahan and Trent Gamble. The two goofy white guys in the front row of the river ride thing, McGarrahan with the dorky smile and arms outstretched next to a completely embarrassed Trent Gamble.

On the 3rd pick of the River ride, the extremely tall, lanky and goofy lookin white guy with the blue visor and his hands covering his visor on the far side of the boat, would be Tim Levcik of course.

Same picture 2nd row from the back the white guy with a beater on and his hair pulled tightly back, would be Justin Seaverns. Got $10 that says the guy next to him who he is lookin at is Joshua Symonette.

I think the dude in the orange shirt next to Jason Taylor might be Dave Bowens.

And by the way check out the dude in the red shirt on the last picture of the rollercoaster, the one with Zach Thomas in the first row. Not the dude in the redshirt next to zach, the one a few rows back. Thats gotta be the most nonchalant look i've ever seen anyone give on a rollercoaster going that fast. He's like "Yo Yo, F the rollercoaster I just wanna give a shout out to my home dawgs back in da pound you know what I'm talkin bout li'l Ray-Ray and Pookie whaasssup"

those are from universal, not disney. that coaster is one of the baddest mofo's i've ever been on...the HULK!

Ok the top picture with two guys sippin drinks would be Rob Burnett and Trav...I'm not sure who "Trav" is maybe someone could shed some light on who a "Trav" would be.

The one with the Delorian who looks like OJ McDuffie, is James McKnight.

Yo the huge guy holding his arms up with the red shirt in the one river ride picture where everyone is soaking wet, thats Leon Searcy right?

i just started thinking about this...do we know for sure this is ricky? someone might have posted it somewhere and i missed it.

Back
Top Bottom