Ricky Hurting....A Problem?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Hurting....A Problem??

Re: Re: Ricky Hurting....A Problem??

Originally posted by Saint Greg

What're you smoking? can i have some?:D
I know 1 team Edwards would probably be able to start for - The Pats

A. Smith 2002 = L. Smith 2001

i'm sure there are a few teams he MIGHT be able to start for......but what he said was He would start for ANY other team. Basically saying that Ricky is the best back in football....and Robert is the 2nd best back in football.

Maybe I did get a little too excited....

I still think R. Edwards could start for quite a few teams....

Detroit - James
Cleveland - White
New England -Smith
Buffalo - Henry
Pittsburgh - Bettis
Tennessee - George
Minnesota - Bennett / Williams
Arizona - Jones
Carolina - Smith
Houston - ??? Allen

Maybe even a couple others as well....

R. Edwards may not look like starter material just yet, but I'd be willing to bet that if he had more reps, and playing time, he'd be much more dangerous than just any back-up.....

It's just my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I like the jobs T. Henry (4.1 yds/carry and 5 TDs), L. Smith (6 TDs) and J. White (5 yds/carry) are doing. It'd be difficult to take them out right now.

And I'd like to hear what Curtis Martin and Eddie George would have to say about being benched for a guy whose coming off a very nasty injury and has carried the ball a whole 11 times this season...

also carlolina should have Deshawn Foster back in a couple weeks. I think i'd have to see more of Edwards before i'd start benching guys who have been Solid RBs.

Absolutely,

There's a reason why Belicheck let him go, and it certainly wasn't money...

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco
I like the jobs T. Henry (4.1 yds/carry and 5 TDs), L. Smith (6 TDs) and J. White (5 yds/carry) are doing. It'd be difficult to take them out right now.

And I'd like to hear what Curtis Martin and Eddie George would have to say about being benched for a guy whose coming off a very nasty injury and has carried the ball a whole 11 times this season...

T. Henry is a cronic fumbler....

L. Smith is fading fast with age...Over 30.

J. White is a rookie, and hasn't done much to help the Browns this year...

E. George hasn't been productive in a couple years because of cronic injuries. He's the most overrated back in the NFL IMO....

As for C. Martin, I never even mentioned him. I think he's one of the most productive RB's in the NFL....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

T. Henry is a cronic fumbler....

L. Smith is fading fast with age...Over 30.

J. White is a rookie, and hasn't done much to help the Browns this year...

E. George hasn't been productive in a couple years because of cronic injuries. He's the most overrated back in the NFL IMO....

As for C. Martin, I never even mentioned him. I think he's one of the most productive RB's in the NFL....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I wouldn't put Edwards ahead of henry just yet.....If Buffalo had a problem with him, Bryson would be starting now.

Yes Lamar Smith is getting older......that's where Deshawn Foster comes in.

White isn't a rookie....Green is the rookie...one of the two should emerge as a good back.

Eddie George has had injury problems the past year or so.......I still don't think he'd get benched in favor of Edwards....if he get get healthy again.....he'll be just fine.

Originally posted by Saint Greg

I wouldn't put Edwards ahead of henry just yet.....If Buffalo had a problem with him, Bryson would be starting now.

Yes Lamar Smith is getting older......that's where Deshawn Foster comes in.

White isn't a rookie....Green is the rookie...one of the two should emerge as a good back.

Eddie George has had injury problems the past year or so.......I still don't think he'd get benched in favor of Edwards....if he get get healthy again.....he'll be just fine.

Henry has been lousy so far, and so has Bryson. Plus what would yanking him out do to his confidence? Texans, Vikings, Bills, and Steelers could all start Edwards if they could IMO.

Back
Top Bottom