Ricky is a no good selfcentered loser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is a no good selfcentered loser

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
and by the way, he is a stupid *** too, going to asia now, i quess he is not watching the news, americans are being kidnapped in asia ricky you stupid ***, by freaking terrorist

HAHAHAH! Oh man.. I can almost understand Ricky's sentiments when I see posts like this..

If his heart and head aren't in the game anymore, the the Fins are better off without him.

Bonedoc7777 said:
and by the way, he is a stupid *** too, going to asia now, i quess he is not watching the news, americans are being kidnapped in asia ricky you stupid ***, by freaking terrorist

1) Ricky isn't dumb. He may be a quitter, but that doesn't make him dumb.

2) Asia is a big place. There are areas of Asia where Americans aren't getting kidnapped. I doubt he is going to Iraq or anything.

No iceblizzard, he is a moron. He doesnt want to be bound by rules. Yet with all the sueing thats about to be done and all the traveling, plus 3 kids he wont be able to stay out of work forever. He will have to work, then he will realize what rules real people are bound by.

So what do you think Ricky will do with himself when he has to rejoin the workforce? High School football coach? Get it? High school?

he has made about 17 million dollars. When gillet offers you 750,000 to shave your dreadlocks on a commercial and you decline, but shave it privately you have enough cash.

Bonedoc7777 said:
You might as well have called him a big meanie head. :chuckle:

pwn3dyo said:
he has made about 17 million dollars. When gillet offers you 750,000 to shave your dreadlocks on a commercial and you decline, but shave it privately you have enough cash.
Your wrong about this one. Hes made less then 17 million dollars, and alot of tht isnt even his, good ol' Uncle Same took it away. Not to mention hes been a big spender with all tht money, giving a HUGE load to charitys and fundraisers like tht. That money he made wont last him TOO long, hell b lookin for work sooner then we all kno(maybe in the NFL, but not here.) To the person who said he is dumb, i say ur half right. Hes a smart guy and can take calculus, biology all of tht and do fine. But its his street smarts, and common sense tht he lacks. If he thinks being a superstar makes it easier to get by rules hes sadly mistaken(for the most part.) Also if he thinks hes living off the money he wants right now. For a guy who says his life is based on his kids, he sure hasnt put them in his best interest, seems alot more like Ricky Williams comes number 1 in Ricky Willimas' life:shakeno: . Just my take, take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom