Ricky is comming back we all know it. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is comming back we all know it.

I forgot who said it,but somebody once said "once you start quitting it's a hard habit to break" I must admit I'm against RW coming back to the Dolphins.I will root for anyone wearing our colors,just hope Saban has thought out all the pros and cons pending Williams return.

byroan said:
Good post. If we all want to forget what Wanny did to our team, why can't we forget what Ricky did? Right now it does look like he will return to our team. The 2005 season is the start of a new era.

Wanny and Ricky are different situations because there is closure to the Wanny era. There is no closure to the Ricky era at this point. I'm willing to give the dude a chance, but I think that's why there is more of a divided response.

comparing ricky to a significant other who wronged you ( lied cheated etc...) is imo the perfect analogy for this situation. you hit it dead and center on that one man

If he does come back to play, it could be a great thing.

Ronnie, being in his first NFL season, will have to adjust to a 16 game schedule. After 4 games, enters Ricky, to ease the burden. Ricky will have a 12 game schedule. If things just happened to fall our way this season(not that I'm predicting it, but shi+ happens sometimes), we could be going in the playoffs with two relatively fresh legged, and talented runningbacks.

Again, I'm not predicting playoffs here. So don't jump on me.

KB, don't you think Nick has thought this through? Do you really think he'd make this decision without first talking to some of the leaders of the team, Jason, Zach, and Junior. I think if Nick thought this was a BAD idea, he wouldn't be allowing this to happen. Nick, i'm sure, has done his homework, research, and talked to the most important people related to this situation and this team and must feel good enough about their suggestions and opinions to be going through with leaving this possibility open as reality.. I think if Zach, Jason, Sam, Junior, and/or any of the other leaders expressed any concern about this, Nick would not be so open to this happening. For now, as i've done since the hiring, i'll put my trust in Nick that he's making decisions based on his information and interviews and not just doing his own thing... We have all had trust in Nick up until now, so, why not continue, until he gives us a reason not to. Have Faith fellow Dolfans.. Nick has NEVER made any decisions that he didn't think was in the best interest of his teams.. I don't think he'd start now..

Trackstar#6 said:
I have said it once and I will say it again, I don't think Ricky is coming back. I don't think Saban will allow this to become a distraction if he is to come back, that's not the issue.
Saban is the guy that keeps telling the press that Ricky is "very interested". Read between the lines, Saban really wants Ricky back.

Back
Top Bottom