Ricky is gone.....for good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is gone.....for good

musk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami, FL going to school in Champaign, IL
alright people stop all these Ricky Return rumors. he is gone for good. lets be honest with ourselves here. even if he did decide to come back who the hell on the dolphin staff would want him. hes not a team player and the community is furious at him. he wouldnt even be welcomed back. ricky left for the money. i doubt it seriously. that is a load of bull. if it was for the money then he would have said it was for the money and made it public to put pressure on the front office. ricky will be in asia for the 2004 dolphins football season. lets all come to grips with that.

wether the dolphins will try to scramble for another RB is yet to be seen. my opinion is that they just give minor the job and start scouting for next season.

we may never know the real reason's for ricky's retirement and it'll have to be left at that. drew is a dumbass and dan le batard makes a fool of him self everytime he is on PTI. And as many south floridians know, channel 7 news is not the most reliable news source. if there is any station out there to make news into the soap opera of primetime television its channel 7. case in point, they had drew rosen. on there. and i mean no disrespect for anyone that works at channel 7.

I have to agree. Its like when that really hot girl dumped you for being a Buffalo or Jets fan. You kept hoping that there was a chance in hell she'd be back but it never happened.

Back
Top Bottom