Ricky is Gone...We have to deal with it!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is Gone...We have to deal with it!!!!

JackHammer

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I knew Ricky was gone after reading Lebatard's article. If this was about money or any other unstated reason, I would have a hard time Ricky would authorize Lebatard to write the stuff in that tell all article. Ricky is not coming back. Admitting he was chjeating on the drug tests does not help one get more money or buy leverage. People, he is gone. Read Minor's comments. Read Lebatard's. He is done.

JackHammer said:
I knew Ricky was gone after reading Lebatard's article. If this was about money or any other unstated reason, I would have a hard time Ricky would authorize Lebatard to write the stuff in that tell all article. Ricky is not coming back. Admitting he was chjeating on the drug tests does not help one get more money or buy leverage. People, he is gone. Read Minor's comments. Read Lebatard's. He is done.
Where or what was minors comments?

FinFan24 said:
Where or what was minors comments?

"I'm definitely excited about the opportunity. At the same time, I'm going to miss losing a teammate like Ricky, who has also been a friend.

"Hopefully now I will have a bigger role, which I anticipate. I'm just going to come to work like I have been since I've been there, and I look forward to doing good things.

"I have confidence in my ability to play football. I'm going to put my best foot forward and do what I have to do to step up and perform so that I give the team the best chance to win."

He knows Ricky is not coming back. He knew last week.

Back
Top Bottom