Ricky Is Not Only Selfish, But Uncool | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Is Not Only Selfish, But Uncool

Chuckenice

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky's decision to quit football , quitting on all his team mates , coaches and fans was bad enough, but what took place today just shows again how selfish and uncool he really is.

By admitting he failed his last two drug tests because he failed to take the masking agent he was using, was very uncool. He could have just said "I failed the drug test because I didn't care about playing football any more."
But no, he needs to talk all about the masking agent he's using, and draw attention not just to other players, but to anyone else who may not want to quit their jobs or stop getting high.

I don't get high ,however, it's not the point. The point is, you just don't RAT everyone else out for things you have been doing because you choose to, and can afford to quit , thats just uncool and super selfish.

Makes you wonder if you would want such a selfish player on your team. Also makes you wonder why Ricky rushes 150-200 yards and we lose the game, not to blame just Ricky, but not staying in bounds when we're trying to run out the clock and not only missing the block at the end of the Colts game last year, but getting in Smith's way so that he can't make the block, doesn't help either. I'm sure there were many other little selfish things he did that didn't help, and no one noticed or failed to mention, because at the time ,we all loved Ricky.

My point is, you don't want a selfish player in a team sport, the fact that he's also uncool just sucks

So lets hope this idiot just goes away, so we can get back to winning the SUPER BOWL without any more distractions, he owes us that much.

GO-DOLPHINS.:goof:

The NFL probably knew about the masking agent but didn't go public about it for obvious reasons. Makes them look bad. Plus, they were probably trying to get around the masking agent to catch guys.

Now that RW went public, not only has he made the NFL look bad because he is bragging about beating the system so much. But other NFL players who were and are beating the system are pissed at hell that this is public knowledge to "JOE FAN".

IF Ricky returns to play someday, look for cheap-shots like no tomorow. Other teams will gun for him and look to take him out. He turned not only on the Fins, his team, and the fans. But on NFL players aronud the league.

Back
Top Bottom