Ricky Jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Jerseys

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, I realize that. However, not EVERY player quits and then comes back to pay the millions of dollars in debt he's accrued. In the case of Ricky, it's the ONLY reason he's playing, and if you think otherwise, then you're the one who's naive.
Quoted for truth.

Raekwon The Che said:
I no longer have my Ricky Williams Dolphin jersey. I still wouldn't wear it, even if he was extremely productive.

I just don't understand the willingness to kiss Rick's a*s- wear his jersey, rationalize his qutting. If he comes back, I'll root for him to help the Dolphins. If he helps the Dolphins, great. But people are acting like this fruitcake never did anything wrong and that disturbs me. :shakeno:

got mine for $9.99 first week he had gone...i thought he'd be back after a month or two... at least he's coming back.:whew: still not sure if i'm gonna wear it though

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, I realize that. However, not EVERY player quits and then comes back to pay the millions of dollars in debt he's accrued. In the case of Ricky, it's the ONLY reason he's playing, and if you think otherwise, then you're the one who's naive.

Probably true. Although I don't care what his reason for playing is, I just care that he produces when he does play. Hopefully for the Phins he will produce again.

You watch how many people will be wearing Ricky jerseys if he goes for 200 yards rushing his first game back!!! :lol: Hypocrites!!!! ;)

Didnt own one before and I doubt Ill ever go buy one now, did just get my Ronnie Brown Jersey last week though.

canuckfinfreak said:
At least this guy can just rip off the tape... or try to wash out the marker

whose the girl with the sexy hands? in the link

pigskinguy said:
Probably true. Although I don't care what his reason for playing is, I just care that he produces when he does play. Hopefully for the Phins he will produce again.

Hey, I hope he helps the team too. If you put on a Dolphins jersey, I'll root for you to help my team. Doesn't mean I have to like you though, and like Ricky I don't.

JimmyNock said:
I don't know if anyone noticed this but on the Dolphins website in the pro shop Ricky Williams jerseys are back at full price.

I was lucky to get an authentic one for $100.

So I guess he really is going to be back.

Yeah... I picked up an EQT jersey for like $32 (shipping and handling included) :D

xXxpHiN34 said:
Yeah... I picked up an EQT jersey for like $32 (shipping and handling included) :D

I never got rid of any of my Williams gear (including an authentic Ricky home jersey) or memorabilia simply because, like it or not, he is a part of Phins history. I also have you beat on the EQT. I picked up an orange Williams EQT for $9.99 two weeks ago at the pro shop in Davie. For those that don't know, the orange jersey costs more than either the aqua or the white. If the price has risen on the Pro Shop website, then I guess ProShopGirl has finally gotten the order to up the price. Glad I caught the bargain when I did. ;)

Back
Top Bottom