Ricky just revved up his engines for the late season push! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky just revved up his engines for the late season push!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
IMO, I think Ricky will finish strong this year.. I can feel it.. You can see it in him. He is back to his old self.

I credit this to my ability to pick him up before the ravens game in my FF league.. I traded Farve for Ricky and now that he is in my starting line up he is RICKY again!

FYI, Ricky was my starter all last season in FF. :D

Why is it less talk about this than twenty Fiedler threads.
I don't care who is starting for us at QB if Ricky runs like this and the D plays shutdown we can win.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
If he can keep that pace we're in good shape. The great news was that Denver lost yesterday.

Amen to that, and Denver has a killer end of the season schedule (not that the Dolphins don't). They play at Oakland next week (Raiders playing MUCH better.....Broncos could easily lose this game), then KC (need I say anything?), Cleveland (their easiest game left, but hey, the Bears game was supposed to be easy and look what happened), then at Indy and at Green Bay. Wow.

Maybe because Ricky was running wild last year and we didn't make the playoff. And so were all the team featuring the best runners in the league.

We need a balance attack to make the playoff.

Neither of our QBs this year have shown they can do that, but that is ok if always jump on an early lead and leave it to our defense.

Back
Top Bottom