Ricky: Lack of Focus? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky: Lack of Focus?

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!

Kinda weird when someone gets keyed on when they become the rushing leader. How many sacks has Jason Taylor had since last year?? Maybe opposing coaches are saying, hey let's focus on that guy, he's kinda dangerous, complex stuff here.

:lol:

You're right, coaches never tried to focus on stopping Ricky last year. :rolleyes:

They also never accounted for Taylor last year either.:rolleyes:

Come on man, try and come up with something better.

Ricky himself said he had a lot less focus going into this season. Argue that!

Consider that rushing title a gift from the Denver Broncos. Priest Holmes would have ran away with it had he not have been injured the last 2 games.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda......(I'm not trying to argue the point, because it's probably true) ....but he didn't. Ricky earned it fair and square.

Originally posted by Zacher
Consider that rushing title a gift from the Denver Broncos. Priest Holmes would have ran away with it had he not have been injured the last 2 games.

I think Portis would've had a shot....1,500 yards and he only started 12 games.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Shoulda, woulda, coulda......(I'm not trying to argue the point, because it's probably true) ....but he didn't. Ricky earned it fair and square.

I think ricky can get 1800 again this year...if you guys can manage to get him the ball 529 times.:lol:

Originally posted by Bad Lieutenant
At least there are sensible fans like MNFINFAN and InFINSible.
So since I don't agree w/ you it makes me have no sense? This is a friendly conversation, not an arguement, since the whole thing is focused on one quote from # 34 instead of evidence that he is goofing off 24/7 this thread is :hitself: :hitself: :hitself:
Isn't he the same running back that gave 40 plus carries against the Bills, slept for 4 hours and then went back to work, the next day exercising and studying film???

^^^^You just don't get it. I love Ricky. I have his jersey, his 12" McFarlane figure displayed prominently. I don't hate Ricky Williams, and I never said he is goofing off 24/7, all I said was that HE SAID he had less focus because he was going out more.

If you're going to put words in my mouth, then it is an argument, because you won't cede the point.

Back
Top Bottom