Ricky Let All Retailers Around The World Down Also... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Let All Retailers Around The World Down Also...

His jersey would be embarrassing to wear. It has no use to me any more. I have a puppy, and wish that jerseys were absorbent, so I could clean up dog piss with it.

There is a very simple way to get all the retailers and fans who own his 34 jersey off the hook here its simple: "The Dolphins sign the other Ricky Williams formerly of Indy and assign him number 34" Even if he doesnt play a down we all can wear our jerseys and theyll still sell at a smaller rate!! :roflmao:

DCH, I enjoy all your posts but besides his betrayal I think you are pissed because of the waisted money on his merchandise. Just my 2 cents.

I'm getting a CHRIS CHAMBERS away jersey next. As soon as I find a retailer that sells them. I don't want to order on the internet. Bleh.

CHAMBERS - the future jersey king of Miami. :D

I have always wanted a Chmabers one but never got myself to buy one. I want to buy his but he may not re-sign next season so I don't know what I am going to do. I know! By a Fiedler of Feeley jersey :woot:

Yea this def. sux. Last season my roommate and I both got jersey's. He liked fiedler(who knows why) and I got my "old" fav. player, Ricky! thinking he would be with Miami for a while. Then as soon as Griese came about and started when fiedler went down, we all ripped on him cuz he just had bought the jersey and he was gonna have to get a new one. Well jokes on me, cuz dueshe bag ricky! Now I have a choice of wearing a POS #34 jersey, go back to my Marino jersey, or scarf up another 65 bucks for a new one. I think Surtain is next for me!

big fat hairy deal retailers. i owned my own shop for 4 years. take all the money youve gouged people for williams stuff the last 2 years and be happy with it. the rest of it out on a blowout table

Actually, the safest buy might be JAson Taylor.

I'm not angry that Ricky retired, I angry that he did it in such away that it damaged so many ither people. What a self centered man.

Back
Top Bottom