Ricky may be pissed

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
Its weird that he hasn't updated his website since this latest loss, he always updated when we lost before, but maybe this is a sign that he is going to have a big game because he is focusing more about the Jets game than his website.

I think this is a must win situation or we can see our bye week hopes slowly keep fading away

Adam KC

Rookie
Reaction score
Or maybe the losing streak has broken his spirit and he no longer has the will to get out of bed and update his site.

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Thanks Adam! Everyone on this board needs it. Our season appears to be over. Lol.. Typical dolphins.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
Or maybe he just doesn't feel like it. Even after Denver, he only updated once. I just kinda think that he's got bigger things on his mind. It's a long season. And it wears you down both physically and mentally.

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
When you get off work, do you feel like talking business?Maybe he has stuff to do.You can't blame him.You can only appreciate when he does post.

finfan54

Griese Club
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adam KC
Hey, I'm just trying to offer some insightful commentary.
i would like to thank adam for dropping by and reminding me of another reason why our defense is not as good as some would have us believe.

Saint Greg

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let's hope he has a big game....I think the Jets are giving up 156yrds/game on the ground but they only gave up 60 or 70 to Tomlinson.....because they got out ahead of the chargers early. There's potential for Ricky to have a big game against that run D though.

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope hes pissed off, hell i hope the whole team is f#$#ing pissed off and comes out and plays the whole game on both sides of the f%$#ing ball pissed off!!!!

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Originally posted by stan marino
I hope hes pissed off, hell i hope the whole team is f#$#ing pissed off and comes out and plays the whole game on both sides of the f%$#ing ball pissed off!!!!
this is true, i'd rather be pissed off than pissed on, lets hope the entire team thinks that way!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom