Ricky might as well rest up for next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky might as well rest up for next year

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
It is clear the team cannot run the ball.

I dont even know why they crowd the line, anyone can stop him with our O line.

In fact his carries are not plentiful anymore. The fins are turning into a passing team. That is scary.

We would be better off resting Ricky for next year when we have a line.

As for this year, throw it every down. Might as well, Ricky has a better chance of walking on water then ruching for 100 yds.

Last year he rushed for 1800+ yds.

Unbelievable how much difference a year can make.

Ricky said a good RB makes the OL look good. I guess he's just an OK RB this year. But they inserted Minor and he got 11 yards on first down and that was his only carry.

Ricky was just being nice. Everyone knows without a line the RB is dead.

It is not only the line. He is not the same Ricky. I was just watching the San Fran- Rams game. Barlow is running behind a line that has struggled all year and he is not having much trouble. Even when met by one guy he beats him. Ricky never seems to do it.

I am all in favor of putting in Minor more once in a while, just give Ricky a break. He is hiding an injury, I know it.

Originally posted by Jaj
It is not only the line. He is not the same Ricky. I was just watching the San Fran- Rams game. Barlow is running behind a line that has struggled all year and he is not having much trouble. Even when met by one guy he beats him. Ricky never seems to do it.

I am all in favor of putting in Minor more once in a while, just give Ricky a break. He is hiding an injury, I know it.

I agree... Rickey had more rushing yards in the first 2 games, than the last 4 combined... I was listening to the game today and the broadcasters were all stating throughout the game that EJ is not the same running back he use to be, but from what I seenm lately, neither is Ricky ...
:(

Ricky was one man away from breaking a long TD today.

Anyway, as long as we have this line we aren't going anywhere but 10-6 probably.

Originally posted by Jaj
He is hiding an injury, I know it.

I've heard similar things. Specifically his knees.

Back
Top Bottom